Sign in to follow this  
wishiwasholden

A MESAGE FOR seraphina

please don't move!!! seraphina is supposed to sell me some tickets to the nissan pav. show and im trying to get ahold of her... ive sent her and email and a PM and she hasnt respond... if anyone who knows her sees this please pass on that need to talk to her about the show, get the final situation set up. Thanks guys, please dont move/delete this unless you think it will get seen better someplace else.

word

please don't move!!! seraphina is supposed to sell me some tickets to the nissan pav. show and im trying to get ahold of her... ive sent her and email and a PM and she hasnt respond... if anyone who knows her sees this please pass on that need to talk to her about the show, get the final situation set up. Thanks guys, please dont move/delete this unless you think it will get seen better someplace else.

word

I'll be in touch with her. You don't need to worry. It'll all be good.

sorry I have been ill for the last few days and haven't been online much. I have your number and I will call you tomorrow. I was just talking to my husband about when and where to meet up. I'll give you a call tomorrow afternoon.