Rad1030

In Rainbows Tab Book

i was just about to make a thread about this 'cos i bought it today. i like that it has the bonus songs, although weirdly Last Flowers gets the old 'Til The Hospital add on.

Mine doesn't have the bonus songs!

yeah, what i've seen on amazon is just the ten songs, piano/vocal/chords thing. what i bought today is a 138 page 'guitar tab edition' that includes the six songs from the bonus disc, all the guitar parts obviously, the front cover is the In Rainbows front cover, the first few pages are the nice paint splash spreads from the discbox, there are photos of the band recording after every few songs... very nice presentation apart from how they think Last Flowers is Last Flowers 'Til The Hospital which is just a curious mistake to make.

yeah, what i've seen on amazon is just the ten songs, piano/vocal/chords thing. what i bought today is a 138 page 'guitar tab edition' that includes the six songs from the bonus disc, all the guitar parts obviously, the front cover is the In Rainbows front cover, the first few pages are the nice paint splash spreads from the discbox, there are photos of the band recording after every few songs... very nice presentation apart from how they think Last Flowers is Last Flowers 'Til The Hospital which is just a curious mistake to make.

Could someone please upload the piano sheets/tabs of the piano based songs of the second album/bonus disc? I bought the sheet music but its a lil frustrating it doesnt include the six songs of that disc when it is exactly that disc that counts the most piano based songs!!

Well I quickly read through this thread and it made me realize something. I just ordered the guitar tab version with the bonus songs included. It arrived at my home and I was disappointed to find no piano sheet music. I now realize that there is another version, the one that is linked in the first post to the thread, that includes piano. I must immediately order this version.

Well I quickly read through this thread and it made me realize something. I just ordered the guitar tab version with the bonus songs included. It arrived at my home and I was disappointed to find no piano sheet music. I now realize that there is another version, the one that is linked in the first post to the thread, that includes piano. I must immediately order this version.

when and if you do, I think we all need the chords to the end of All I Need.