kafka.

MTers you have met/are going to meet

im gonna make a long list! of people i like. and if they asked me i would:

☑ accept

-+ maybe

- not like

-- no way ( cause its likely that person wouldnt invite me in first place)

irene ☑

rose -+

janel(+roger)☑

claire(+mooks) -+ deffo not bothered by her board actions haha. but i'm really intimidated cause i'm already a spazz, and she's a spazz, 2 crazy girls together might burn shit. she invited me to pizza once but i felt bad cause shes super pretty and was gonna be like me mooks and her xDD im lame. iwould need to gain courage first but im workin on it and im hopeful i can by the time im done with school. cus i think shes comin here around then anyway? whether or not we'd talk well i cant say. i freal suck at people O_O i think i'd wear annoying band tshirts around mooks on purpose

liz -+

dayana(+brandon) - hard to explain. i guess see foppe its similar

foppe -+ super fascinating id just feel so boring around him ugh. still sweet enough to want to but yeah id just feel bad/not funny or something xD drawing together owuld be fun. foppe is so cute

eel-+

never talked to rael ever XD fuck rael

anna -- i like anna a lot more than i used to rofl. but im not sure what id say: ( the -- is not cause i'd decline, but cus the invitations unlikely in this case

rapefish -- (too much)

alfonso ☑

jeremy -+ scared of underage girls not happening. but im super curious about him being less annoying inrl than online dang

evan -- the only way i would meet him is if i found his address and stalked him tbh, then maybe he would call the cops

lain iwakura ☑

olga ☑

bleesh ☑ hahah maybe most awkward meet ? i would honestly do nothin but giggle and eat his cereal

will -- i feel bad will is so annoyed by me maybe i'd meet him inrl to prove imnot that bad but i dont think the invitation will happen hehehe

kyle -+ uncircumcised xD

box -+

hannah -+ for right now, in time though itd be ☑

dolly -- nice guy but not a likely meet

cc ☑☑

skylark -- omg no

nick - age difference o-o but seein him play games w cc would be kinda cute

bella -+ ha i think bella has been oblivious to posts i make about wanting to cuddle with her xDDDDDDDDDDDDawk

chai -- i was totes kiddin bout meetingxD who the heck is chai?

into the sun -+ i dont think this guy knows who i am rofl. old secret mtcrush?

filmfanb ☑ holy shit can i somehow meet tis guy in a group setting? one of the best posters xDDDDDDDDDDD

fanny ☑

carl -- can yu believe carl was my first mt friend :) ;__;

brian -- requires too much romancing

ryan MAYBE I ALREADY DID SEE HIM

other males unless im forgetting someone --

other females -+

thomasj: THOMASJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you like me more now/I like you more now too. I mean, I'd be down for meeting, it's just the odds of either of us being in the same place are so slim. Much like most of the people here. I don't really live someplace like Chicago or NY that people are all wanting to travel there. Though Asheville is cool, it would look kinda wimpy compared to Chicago? I dunno, I guess what I'm saying is, if you or pretty much any mter I interact with here wanted to crash on my couch, I'd be cool with it.

would love to hang out with everyone in the previous several posts, but i guess i just view meet-ups as like consuming a beer-bong of posts with much less misinterpretation due to actual body language and there's typically real beer involved. fun fun

jeremy is actually teh_winnar and a very nice dude. happy to have met him and i wish him well on his travels!

so..

i'm heading to chicago for work and think the AKRON/FAMILY GIG on JANUARY 17TH would be the best place to meet-up for anyone who's down. the only caveat is that i'm there for work and if anything requires a late night emergency type of thing, i may have to miss it, but that's unlikely *knocks wood*

i guess i just view meet-ups as like consuming a beer-bong of posts with much less misinterpretation due to actual body language and there's typically real beer involved.

:lol:

pretty spot on

warm fuzzy thread tbh

im at 20!! if you count babby and micah but maybe counting them as 1/2 is more approp so 19

def gonna hit 25 in 2012 hopefully 30

goin 2 st louis 2012 midwest bitches wanna meet me linin up at the airport just to greet me cuz im the greatest fuk yall ali cant even defeat me i just need a slice of pizza and a 40 to complete me.

If anyone's around the area it would be very nice to hang out. : )

dang did aidan go to pitchfork in the past couple 11/10/09? cus i feel like i snuck past him out of shyness xD

i can't remember if he was just thinking about going or if he actually did go. he came up for moogfest and i was out of town, womp.

mters im going to meet (if lucky):

- jeremy

mters id make out with:

- jeremy

mters i met recently (last 2 months):

- jeremy

mters i talk to on the phone on a regular basis (2 times a day):

- dryan

- jeremy

goin 2 st louis 2012 midwest bitches wanna meet me linin up at the airport just to greet me cuz im the greatest fuk yall ali cant even defeat me i just need a slice of pizza and a 40 to complete me.

If anyone's around the area it would be very nice to hang out. : )

B| let's all go to pointers or somethin

pointersaurus-pizza.jpg

list is at 15 now:

javi

will

jon

dolly

aedan

ihggy

cygh

andrea

jilly

liz

kristen

foppe

claire

hannah

geena

dunno if i'll ever be meeting any more in my future, although i am probably meeting sail this thursday! dassit

well that never happened, but anyway, i can add:

16. 179.gif brandon 014.gif yellowlion.gif 1810.gif

17. jeremy

i would like to meet these people that are nearish the east coast:

ryan ghibli_animated_gif_26.gif

cloud1.gif anna

janel & roger & fiona & bear cutee.gif

vivi (F U VV) hama-11.gif

and see a few people on my list up there again

dunno if i wanna meet anyone tbh. unless its a longer meet up, these singular things are just pretty weird.

what do you mean?