Sign in to follow this  
Bohrman26

Has anyone received their w.a.s.t.e tickets yet?

After pestering them about not sending me my confirmation where I would be seated for the ATL show, I'm a little worried they might be late on sending my tickets or not do it at all (I highly doubt that though). So, has anyone else received their tickets from w.a.s.t.e in the mail? They told me it would be about 2 weeks and that was about 3 weeks ago. This is my first time dealing with w.a.s.t.e and like I said earlier, they didn't send me a confirmation until i sent them about 3 emails telling them I hadn't received it and I'm just worried they are going to do the same with my tickets. Thanks.

i wouldn't worry. Everyone was freaking out about not getting their e-mail about the In Rainbows download, but everyone got it at the same time so i wouldn't worry at all about your tickets. W.A.S.T.E. has been around for a while and i am sure they know what they are doing. Just the e-mail may be a little behind, because they have thousands of them to send and confirm seating arrangements ect. and W.A.S.T.E. is just a small office in the UK.......soo.......... just try and sit tight:thumbsup:

Thanks, I just received an email telling me to confirm my delivery address because it said it was incorrect. Do I just send them an email telling them my address or how do I go about confirming it? Thank ya'll so much.

Do you dress yourself or not?

:)

I like knowing that you only came here to say something like that.

The only reason I'm asking is because I don't want my tickets to not show up. They didn't specify where to confirm my address and I haven't a clue as this is my first time dealing with w.a.s.t.e. I sent them an email just confirming it but seeing as probably most of the people on here have dealt with them more than I have I thought they might know something I don't. But, by all means, continue being an asshole and continue supporting a football team that sucks really bad. I'm just glad I know not all Radiohead fans are like you.

I like knowing that you only came here to say something like that.

The only reason I'm asking is because I don't want my tickets to not show up. They didn't specify where to confirm my address and I haven't a clue as this is my first time dealing with w.a.s.t.e. I sent them an email just confirming it but seeing as probably most of the people on here have dealt with them more than I have I thought they might know something I don't. But, by all means, continue being an asshole and continue supporting a football team that sucks really bad. I'm just glad I know not all Radiohead fans are like you.

Wow, don't get your panties in a bunch!

:icon_redf

i got my confirmation email for houston today, or yesterday.

i forget when. i just know it's there.

either way i am expecting my tickets in the very near future and will squeal like a schoolgirl on E when they come in

got mine yesterday

of course i was in the shower when the doorbell rang, so i had to get out and throw some pants on and chase the mail lady down cuz she was just leaving. i think i scared her

but they're here and they're miine all miiiiiiine