Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, August 24th/25th

ephil

So it's week of....

I've got my 4 tickets to the Monday show (paid out the asss), but want to get a hold 4 more for Sunday night as well at a more reasonable price.

In your experience, what's going to happen to all these tickets available on Stubhub, Ticketsnow, etc? Prices aren't going down from what I can see and the tickets aren't being bought.

Are these tickets just going to end up in scalpers hands at the venue? Are any of them going to get kicked back to Ticketmaster?

I'm checking Ticketmaster about 5 times a day hoping to find some (I need 4 together, so may be tough), but besides that what are my options at finding reasonably priced tickets?

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone driving from up north? I really need a ride

I will be driving from Santa Cruz but will also be going to the San Diego and Santa Barbara shows. So I don't know if I can help you, if you only need a one way from the Bay Area then let me know. And I'm only going to the Monday show so I am leaving Monday morning.

So it's week of....

I've got my 4 tickets to the Monday show (paid out the asss), but want to get a hold 4 more for Sunday night as well at a more reasonable price.

In your experience, what's going to happen to all these tickets available on Stubhub, Ticketsnow, etc? Prices aren't going down from what I can see and the tickets aren't being bought.

Are these tickets just going to end up in scalpers hands at the venue? Are any of them going to get kicked back to Ticketmaster?

I'm checking Ticketmaster about 5 times a day hoping to find some (I need 4 together, so may be tough), but besides that what are my options at finding reasonably priced tickets?

Options are limited. Searching on Ticketmaster for 4 is gonna be a massive long shot-try 2 at most, 1 is by far best. You have the option of camping outside the Bowl ticket office-again a long shot a lot of people are having this idea and there will be only a few seats.

The stubhub et al tickets will come down-but it will be the cheap seats. The pool, garden seats won't come down too much-chances are some of those listed tickets have already sold and the seller has not deleted them yet. Some of them will be people who are asking for top dollar but will go if they don't get it. Some will accept a loss because they have already made a profit.

Best bet is to wait outside the Bowl and buy from scalpers there-when the show starts they will cut prices. Best to try and haggle the price down-if they ask for $200, say you only have $100.

Good luck!

I will be driving from Santa Cruz but will also be going to the San Diego and Santa Barbara shows. So I don't know if I can help you, if you only need a one way from the Bay Area then let me know. And I'm only going to the Monday show so I am leaving Monday morning.

thanks for the offer, but I have sunday tickets

also, Im definitely wanting to try and stub-up at the show, I have a pretty shiite ticket..

any help here will be greatly appreciated//reimbursed w/greens

I haven't been there in a while and can't remember. My friend and I plan to hang out at the Hollywood/Highland center and then stroll over to the venue at about 8:15. Is this too late? I'm starting to worry about lines and stuff and I'm afraid I'll miss part of Radiohead's set.

1. 15 step

2. there there

3. morning bell

4. nude

5. arpeggi

6. the gloaming

7. TNA

8. Wolf at the door

9. faust arp

10. exit music

11. jigsaw

12. idioteque

if i remember correctly they played all i need after morning bell

also :

climbing up the walls, bodysnatchers how to disappear completely

encored with videotape, parandoid android, dollars and cents, street spirit, reckoner and came back with house of cards, lucky, and everything in its right place.

SICK.