Simon

Jonathon Ross next Friday...Don't miss

it was a packed show and we were probably lucky to get a snatch of 15 Step that was likely intended just for the benefit of the studio audience. it's just that it felt like some guy in a control room going 'what is this shit' and hitting the off button.

bands always do that on jonathan ross though, they play another song as the credits go over

yeah i was trying to remember what the normal procedure is. we're just spoilt 'cos in '03 we got an interview and two amazing performances.

it was a packed show and we were probably lucky to get a snatch of 15 Step that was likely intended just for the benefit of the studio audience. it's just that it felt like some guy in a control room going 'what is this shit' and hitting the off button.

Ye but if its for the benefit of the studio audience dont show the fucking radiohead fans watching on tv.. that was torture and you know it.

yeah i was trying to remember what the normal procedure is. we're just spoilt 'cos in '03 we got an interview and two amazing performances.

the only two performances i can remember clearly are dirty pretty things where they played two tracks and got cut off like 10 seconds in and arctic monkeys who i think played a second track as well

It's the fact that it was cut short for the fucking lottery that irritated me, and another advert for doctor who immediately after a 45 minute doctor who advert. There really are some fannies in charge of the bbc

yeah, the vocals really held it together and everything was fine it just didnt have that extra something that the studio version brings

yeah it wasn't as, um, swirly as normal, but i appreciated the starkness tonight. the beeb didn't have to literally switch to black and white (:lol:) to get viewers to feel like something a bit special was blowing through like a chill wind.

i gotta say the song really suffers live in the studio like that. sounded all kinds of flat. i suppose thats a testament to the production of the album though.

Any opportunity to look at Thom is a good one for me personally - now listening to Scott Matthews (City Headache), soon to be 'Too much Saturn' (Francis Dunnery), a lovely simple tune - HAHA! I love it all! :bye:(Hi Jilly!)

yeah, i was gonna say. that was completely unrelated :lol:

Sometimes you just get lost in the middle of it all - is that a song? Anyway, tell me tomorrow coz I've got to go to bed right now! G'night all xx