kafka.

The Longest Thread in Your Art

Also feels good to have a physical release you produced. 

i dont really ever venture in to this thread so apologies if this is a stupid question but is that a vinyl copy of your music? dope cover regardless of what it is

i dont really ever venture in to this thread so apologies if this is a stupid question but is that a vinyl copy of your music? dope cover regardless of what it is

it's a friends that i produced and mixed!

i want to write some songs to cheer up someone. does anyone know anything about how music acts on the brain, and more specifically, any way to make music as uplifting as can be, in terms of composition?

i want to write some songs to cheer up someone. does anyone know anything about how music acts on the brain, and more specifically, any way to make music as uplifting as can be, in terms of composition?

Lots of major chords definitely. Maybe a tempo above 90bpm.

i really enjoyed it cartwheels, it sounds like youve been making music a long time. im not on soundcloud a lot so dont mean to offend anyone or say its typical of the content but there wasnt a time that felt like i was listening to a beginner soundcloud electronic track. ur layerings real smooth and light and i really liked 3mins and 4mins in. had a young feel like made me wana drive to the liquor store parking lot or stay up all night playing persona