parnissia

Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto, August 15th

so if you're at the gate do you think you'd be able to hear the soundcheck well at this venue? i don't have pit tickets but i'll be in that area during the day anyway and i'm thinking i could go by at 3 or 4 to hear it. hrmm..

so if you're at the gate do you think you'd be able to hear the soundcheck well at this venue? i don't have pit tickets but i'll be in that area during the day anyway and i'm thinking i could go by at 3 or 4 to hear it. hrmm..

Hmmm...wish I knew. I'll probably be there around that time as well. It's an open arena so presumably we should be able to hear something as long as we're in the vicinity. Is 3-4pm a pretty safe bet, time-wise?

Hmmm...wish I knew. I'll probably be there around that time as well. It's an open arena so presumably we should be able to hear something as long as we're in the vicinity. Is 3-4pm a pretty safe bet, time-wise?

Well, in Montreal i'm pretty sure it was from about 3:45-4:45, so i'm assuming it's going to be around that time here as well. Hopefully we'll be able to hear it.

Farewell and good luck, people. Remember to just absorb the experience, just soak it all up, yes indeed. You are a sponge now. You are a sponge.

This is gonna be awesome.

Rain, i banish you. I fucking banish you. Just GTFO already.

Yea I can't wait. I went to Lolla and Ohio, and this will be my last one of the summer. Going to leave the Detroit area in the morning, drive to Toronto, check into the hotel, get dinner (any good suggestions in and around downtown/the venue) then have some beers before the show. I have pit tickets who two other friends. We're looking for someone to have some drinks after the show... any thoughts on fun bars in the area?

Yea I can't wait. I went to Lolla and Ohio, and this will be my last one of the summer. Going to leave the Detroit area in the morning, drive to Toronto, check into the hotel, get dinner (any good suggestions in and around downtown/the venue) then have some beers before the show. I have pit tickets who two other friends. We're looking for someone to have some drinks after the show... any thoughts on fun bars in the area?

Not really. There are no bars in the immediate walking vicinity.

Farewell and good luck, people. Remember to just absorb the experience, just soak it all up, yes indeed. You are a sponge now. You are a sponge.

This is gonna be awesome.

Rain, i banish you. I fucking banish you. Just GTFO already.

Not a cloud in the sky right now. Should be great!

I see... and what about after? My buddies and I are all 22, we want to go out after and find a good bar scene, were not really into clubs and what not... any suggestions? We're staying at the Days Hotel on Carlton, so anything near there is cool too