pennyroyalty

we have a LIVE FORUM

Hello People,

First time, long time. I need help, and I know one of you wisely dedicated fans will be able to answer this question...

At "radiohead.com/tourdates," are the times for when tickets go on sale local to the city where the show is going to be? If not, what time zone does the site use for ticket sale times.

In New York, and keen to go to the Toyko shows.

Thanks,

Evo.

I have 1 spare standing ticket for radiohead in London on 24th june. I need 1 standing ticket for the 25th. I will only do a straight swop. I am reliable & have been on these boards for years.

Please PM me if intersted.

Thanks.

(please move if incorrect forum)

if you live in knoxville you can hitch a ride with me and my friend. if you are in charlotte we will just meet up with you. all you have to do is request to be my friend through facebook and make a simple trade...tickets for some green, if you know what i mean. let's get high. my name is marvin king and i live in knoxville. i am going to be picky. i mean i do have to trust that you will have dank and that you aren't a snitch and that you aren't a loon. I AM VERY SERIOUS. the seat is like section d or 12 or maybe flip flop. ticket for green. *don't try to make contact through MT.* i will check only on facebook.

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile.

My internet got turned off.

anyways.

My girlfriend bought me two Radiohead tickets to Blossom Music Center in

Cleveland,OH.

Sweet!:thumbsup:

so I know this is late in relative to when it happened but I felt I needed to share it with someone and I cant think of a better place to express my feelings over this. anyways to start when the tour was announced my friends and I went bat shit crazy over seeing them and here was this girl that I had a past with who wanted to see them as well. as the presale date came closer my friends couldnt get together timely enough to set up a way to get the presale tix but that same girl worked out a way to get us both tickets so I stayed up all night waiting for the presale to start. sure enough after a sleepless night talking to fellow mters on a live board I got us both 2 tix for a magical evening in west palm, 6 rows from the front right next to jonny :yeah:, so yea the next night I went and saw them again in tampa with my buddies and that was the end of the tour for me or so I thought.

thursday morning over waffles with this same girl, I jokingly suggested driving up to atlanta and to my surprise she was all for it. but I was broke and there wasnt a way Id be able to get the money together for it plus we had no tix. she said she would pay for us to go if I found tickets. a craigslist search later we were on our 5 hour trek to atlanta for my 3rd chance to see them play and my first time seeing talk show host played live and the first playing of paranoid android on the tour. we rekindled our relationship that night over a bowl before we went in to see an incredible show and between the light intermediate rain and an amazing setlist I had one of the most beautiful nights.

to recap I have the most awesomest girlfriend for we got to sit 6 rows from the stage on monday night and then that thursday she surprised me with our night trip to atl. the drive back was a bitch but that was the best week I never would have guessed I would get to see radiohead 3 times in 4 days. sorry for the long "sappy" post I just needed to spill this out of my chest:thumbsup: