no man... you were never REALLY here...

i'm not there!

[the man who was not there!]

THE MAN WHO!

mistook his wife for PANTS!

blade of the immortal

fucking sweeeeet, takashi miike is a god

still haven't seen this

i want to rewatch Audition soon but i've recently revisited some of his more mellow films and they were amazing too

I'm about ten minutes into a movie called "the survivalist"--so far it looks like the movie that "the road" should've been.

It was good.....apart from that failed abortion attempt which weirded me out. 

finished it. it was worth the watch. agree about the unwatchable scene ("the lobster"'s entire final scene is the most egregious example I can think of like that--or "minority report"'s eyeball transplant).

I've had Netflix for all of two months and so far I think the best thing I've seen on there [apart from the documentaries which are easy to get suckered into] was "force majeure"--I REALLY liked that one.

Howl's Moving Castle - 5/5

Bird - 3/5 (great movie, but awful editing/pacing)

started Eddie Izzard's Dress to Kill tonight. Cindy wasn't laughing as much as I hoped, and the disc from the video rental store looks like its scratched :/

i didnt find the characters very well developed it was kind of a poor mans taxi driver

like that movie drive, i fear a wave of dramas/action with same character development youd find in horror films, by that i mean none and its completely replaced with stylized themes and action

this wasnt action movie though they steered the camera away from action as muc as possible

Well it obviously depends on what you’re looking for in movies! It wasn’t bad, but I didn’t like it much. Spent too much time wondering “why is this girl such a dum-dum?” It was also cheesy and cliché in a way that turned me off. To each their own ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

last night me and my housemates had an amazing double bill of incredibly bad/incredibly good john travolta films: gotti and battlefield earth

ive wanted to see gotti for ages after the chapo trap house episode where they review it, it didnt disappoint. holy shit some of the worst acting ive ever seen

battlefield earth - oh mama, i knew next to nothing about this film.

i would definitely recommend both

Battlefield Earth is an LRon Hubbard book and Travolta is a scientologist. 👽 I am fascinated with this multi-level marketing cult. Don’t go running off to Sea Org okay? A billion years swabbing L Rons deck is a lot longer than it sounds!