The Thief

What was the last movie you saw?

i watched 3 woody allen films that were actually all pretty good:

another woman

radio days

shadows and fog

probably liked them because mia was in all of them

and then, hard candy with ellen page

i don't know why she agreed to do that movie. it was terrible.

The Beguiled

so i feel like i'll always be a sofia coppola fan.  i love that she's willing to try out different genres and styles.  she has an impeccable visual flair in her films and i think she does a good job with her character directing....but in terms of a deep overall long lasting impression, it's a bit disappointing that she hasn't done anything as impressive as (and since) lost in translation. 

the original eastwood is really good.

the killing of a sacred deer

extremely black humour/horror combo, really liked most of it. super fucked up tho

NEED to see this. 

it was playing on the plane with Air Canada/Lufthansa, since you're going places

as much as i hate flying and air canada, i'm always super entertained by their NFB section. a blessing in ze skies.

it was playing on the plane with Air Canada/Lufthansa, since you're going places

as much as i hate flying and air canada, i'm always super entertained by their NFB section. a blessing in ze skies.

Airplanes are the perfect place to watch average movies.

Although Ive discovered watching a few episodes of a series makes the time fly by. 

good time

weird grimey new york crime romp, loved it. i think thats maybe the first film starring robert pattinson ive seen and he was brilliant

ill watch almost anything a 24 puts out

good time

weird grimey new york crime romp, loved it. i think thats maybe the first film starring robert pattinson ive seen and he was brilliant

yeah dude is a serious talent. i loved that movie. incredible score by OPN.

Bright

Film is getting slated by the press so my expectations were low. Its basically Bad Boys/End of Watch with fantasy elements. 

Its actually pretty fun and worth your time. I have a slight feeling this is being trashed because its a proper blockbuster coming from Netflix.

Mother!

Very uncomfortable movie to watch. The last thirty minute was intense and horrific.

The fact it got someone to release it I can't believe but happy someone did . Probably the best movie I've seen this year along with blade runner