chitramyqueen

photography thread

I wanna see more beautiful places :( If i ever go to America i think i'll avoid cities and see nothing but wilderness.

30720988402_32760be58e_b.jpg

30800851636_957efee227_b.jpg

you and me both dude, there are just so many beautiful things to see. it's a little overwhelming

i love the soft colors in these two photos

god, that's amazing

whoa thanks!

the last two from the second group are the ayiest :lol: but all of them are terrific. good job : )

i appreciate the theme i see going in the first series. the one with the birds is my favorite 

Ahhh thank you so much :) idk I guess just worry cause Im only using my phone camera. I cant afford actual cameras atm but hopefully by next year. Im glad I got instagram though, the fact that its very immediate helps me put things out faster than I can overthink about it and then not put it out so this feels very good especially in cultivating confidence and just plain old having fun. Thank you so much for enjoying my pictures as much as I enjoy taking them :)

Ahhh thank you so much :) idk I guess just worry cause Im only using my phone camera. I cant afford actual cameras atm but hopefully by next year. Im glad I got instagram though, the fact that its very immediate helps me put things out faster than I can overthink about it and then not put it out so this feels very good especially in cultivating confidence and just plain old having fun. Thank you so much for enjoying my pictures as much as I enjoy taking them :)

dang girl coulda fooled me, just goes to show that you don't need a dslr to be a great photographer! what kinda camera are you thinking of getting? that's a good point wrt instagram, sucks to overthink a good pic and then decide not to share it with people

cool.  i hope you get to visit joshua tree one day. 

i'm driving cross country and heading east.  planning to stop at new mexico's white sands park.  really looking forward to it! it's prob going to be freezing in early december tho.  some guy took a video when he went in december a few years ago and his dashboard said the temp was 24 during the day!

white-sands-national.jpg

not my picture