chitramyqueen

photography thread

i haven't had the energy to really go for a decent hike lately, don't have much to show for fall so far

hopefully next weekend i can make it up to nh, really wanted to check this place out when the trees are still colorful

i hope you do.  so jelz. that place looks great. 

i saw it on the map and couldn't help but glance at the nh area and notice countless amount of towns on the map.  is the northeast populated in a way where there's a town every ten minutes or so?? 

I got a little compact zoom camera last month and I've trying to do some photos. It's really relaxing

xJzBInH.jpg

wha.  where in the world is that?  and did you freeze?

beautiful.

i hope you do.  so jelz. that place looks great. 

i saw it on the map and couldn't help but glance at the nh area and notice countless amount of towns on the map.  is the northeast populated in a way where there's a town every ten minutes or so?? 

i love stone ruins, so pretty. hope i have the time too!

that's pretty much how it is around where i live, other than some parts of the white mountains and green mountains you're pretty much always driving through a town however small or rural it may be. there's almost always a house in sight. i think the only place in the northeast with a vast expanse of unpopulated area might be northwestern maine, that place is basically no man's land

*_* where do you live

Seattle area. There's some nice stuff to look at around here

wha.  where in the world is that?  and did you freeze?

beautiful.

This is looking at the glaciers of Mt. Rainier from a smaller peak several miles away, so it wasn't cold or snowy where I was standing.

Second pic is looking towards Mt. Adams from the same spot. 3rd pic is Seattle/Lk Washington. 4th is just in the woods nearby.

Seattle area. There's some nice stuff to look at around here

This is looking at the glaciers of Mt. Rainier from a smaller peak several miles away, so it wasn't cold or snowy where I was standing.

Second pic is looking towards Mt. Adams from the same spot. 3rd pic is Seattle/Lk Washington. 4th is just in the woods nearby.

i knew it, so jealous. planning on moving there within the next several years

i just moved away from seattle. kind of got priced out by all the tech shit happenning there. sooner you get there the better. its blowin up

it IS extremely beautiful and theres great food and beer, but coming from california it was just too wet and cold. umbrellas don't work. sideways rain. by luck, i moved there during their dryest summer, and left after the wettest winter. so i saw both sides. summer is top-notch there, nothing like it.

oh man i don't know if i could afford to live in seattle o_o

i don't think i'd mind the rain and cold weather but then again i'm from ct so we see the sun a lot.. it'd be quite the adjustment. 

i wouldn't mind living in california either, did you like it better than wa?

weird thing to ask in here maybe but can we have a separate instagram thread maybe? whatchu think? I feel self-conscious/weird posting my pics itt of ~srs photography~ with all due respect