Pod

LCCC, Manchester, June 29th

So... did anybody get any definitive answers about what time this gig is likely to start and end?

The boys constantly tell us to use public transport to get to and from the gig, which I'm happy to do, but knowing the approximate timing would help with this a lot!

Guest A_Pig_In_A_Cage

My tickets haven't arrived yet. When can i officially start panicking?

The ticket says that gates open at 4pm, but I'm probably going to arrive several hours earlier, 1pm maybe, with a power hangover from the birthday party the night before at which I shall be dressed as a monk. :)

Are there plans for an MT meetup?

hey,

which bus station is closest to the venue?- bridgewater, stretford, central or princess road?

and what's going on after? i know i'm new to mt but pretty excited to meet you all

hey,

which bus station is closest to the venue?- bridgewater, stretford, central or princess road?

and what's going on after? i know i'm new to mt but pretty excited to meet you all

I'm not really sure about bus stations, but I've been to Old Trafford a few times watching the cricket ;)~ and there is a metrolink station adjacent to the ground called - Old Trafford! I'm pretty sure the Metrolink goes to Manchester bus station.

Anyone can tag along with me and my mate who are going to the gig and staying overnight-PM me. Does anybody know of any radiohead parties after like there usually is at gigs? They usually hand flyers out advertising after, does anyone know how far this place is from Manchester city centre?

Anyone can tag along with me and my mate who are going to the gig and staying overnight-PM me. Does anybody know of any radiohead parties after like there usually is at gigs? They usually hand flyers out advertising after, does anyone know how far this place is from Manchester city centre?

It would be so weird meeting you Kemp...

for directions look on Lancashire County Cricket Clubs website, they are on there. Best to come on bus or metro link and park elsewhere or you'll be ripped off at the car parks.

Anyone know what time Radiohead will be on stage??

jimbob x

Guest A_Pig_In_A_Cage

The tickets say gates open at 4, and i have suggested to my friend that we get there for 2, and he is at the moment refusing on the grounds of not wanting to be spending the day hanging round as the gates only open at 4 anyway.

If we want to get a decent place what time should we go?