WaWa Kitty

You know what? FUCK YOU, Stay at your moms!

ok wawa, judgement day you ass whore.

1st off, now that i know your a guy and everything, your more of a child for lieing that your a girl (and homosexual at that) than whoever the hell ur talking about.

I have no doubt in my mind right now that you are 15-

On top of that, you made your self, Jon, look like a major

--Scribble--

Wait, is wawa really a girl, or is that Jon on her computer..

What is this my 5th post?

Ok Jon, judgement day you ass whore!

1st off, why on God's pretty green earth would you care so much about wawas lil internet dating friend (who, sorry, i think hes 14 to) sooooooo much that you would get on the computer, get on these forums, find a decoder to get her password, and then post for all of us jerkers who really dont need to know.

It's personal, and you Both, drag it in for other people to see. Bad.

We really don't care about your problems, we dont. We may enjoy reading them, but we will do nothing to stop it, your just makings friends hate friends, which is Childish, oh yea, it is mr. jon and wawa.

Work Out your relashionship privetly, and if you cant, you both argue and bicker, than its very clear, you two do not love each other.

Jon, come on, my parents loved me more than they loved themselves, though thier relashionship was great. If you dont love you child so much that you would die for it, you shouldnt be a father. Though you both should still love each other.

See, im just throwing in what i know.. Jon says something i dont know if its all true, wawa says something, i dont know if its all true. This is why you dont drag people into it!

And if your not going to be a loving father (from what i can see) thank you for putting the child up for adoption.

wait

what?

see, this is why i fuck hookers. it makes life easier for everyone.

to care about the little internet GAME wawa has been having is just idiotic. learn what is important in life guy.

and if yoiu say, this isnt a game, what we have isnt a game, she new i dont stand for games. etc that just proves what a fucking idiot and mindless bastard you really are.

bleh, if your real

Originally posted by Aww Jeah@Feb 20 2005, 10:16 PM

ahahha. okay guys, i'll come clean. it's all a joke. seriously. i just wanted to see what you fuckers would do.

punk'd 2 da max

HAHAHAHAHA.

:D :D :D

you make me larf, lad.

Originally posted by byebyeAmerica+Feb 20 2005, 03:41 AM-->
QUOTE (byebyeAmerica @ Feb 20 2005, 03:41 AM)
Originally posted by Acomputerstolemysoul@Feb 20 2005, 02:39 AM

Originally posted by byebyeAmerica@Feb 19 2005, 11:38 PM

Originally posted by flanintheface@Feb 20 2005, 02:36 AM

Originally posted by dylan-GP+Feb 20 2005, 07:57 PM-->
QUOTE (dylan-GP @ Feb 20 2005, 07:57 PM)
Originally posted by byebyeAmerica@Feb 20 2005, 03:41 AM

Originally posted by Zania@Feb 20 2005, 08:38 AM

What is this my 5th post?

Ok Jon, judgement day you ass whore!

1st off, why on God's pretty green earth would you care so much about wawas lil internet dating friend (who, sorry, i think hes 14 to) sooooooo much that you would get on the computer, get on these forums, find a decoder to get her password, and then post for all of us jerkers who really dont need to know.

It's personal, and you Both, drag it in for other people to see. Bad.

We really don't care about your problems, we dont. We may enjoy reading them, but we will do nothing to stop it, your just makings friends hate friends, which is Childish, oh yea, it is mr. jon and wawa.

Work Out your relashionship privetly, and if you cant, you both argue and bicker, than its very clear, you two do not love each other.

Jon, come on, my parents loved me more than they loved themselves, though thier relashionship was great. If you dont love you child so much that you would die for it, you shouldnt be a father. Though you both should still love each other.

See, im just throwing in what i know.. Jon says something i dont know if its all true, wawa says something, i dont know if its all true. This is why you dont drag people into it!

And if your not going to be a loving father (from what i can see) thank you for putting the child up for adoption.

Every time I read one of this kid's posts I lose about a thousand brain cells... and to think, his first few posts actually had full sentences and proper spelling.

Originally posted by dylan-GP+Feb 20 2005, 10:57 PM-->
QUOTE (dylan-GP @ Feb 20 2005, 10:57 PM)
Originally posted by byebyeAmerica@Feb 20 2005, 03:41 AM

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 18 2005, 06:18 PM

Well, Tansi,

I got on here, because I called MY cell phone to tell you 3rd watch would be on tonight at 9.

Then My cellphone wouldnt pick up, so I knew you was ONLINE, On my new fucking laptop, using the damn phone to get online.

So I get online to send you a message here to call me, and I see all this shit about "Be My Valentine" And How you are gona love all over this Cesar guy.

Let me be the first motherfucker that you have ever met to show you a difference between a man, and a boy.

Fuck you, Im done with you. I hope he can pay your bills, and I hope he can house you and cloth you.

I will be DAMNED If some girl will use MY computers, to DISRESPECT ME, By talking love bird shit behind my back. Ill be moving to Vegas by myself.

you're a fucking prick. you have a kid? you prick. this is a messageboard you prick.