WaWa Kitty

You know what? FUCK YOU, Stay at your moms!

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 18 2005, 08:22 PM

Obsessive-Compusive?

I let her do EVERYTHING. I NEVER questioned her on ANYTHING.

She lives under MY ROOF. I pay for ALL OF HER FOOD. ALL of her clothes. I pay for EVERYTHING.

I let her take my laptop, and my cellphone to her mothers, just so she could have the internet.

I try to messageher so she could watch her favorite show, and what I find is while she is living under MY roof, she is trying to hit on some guy online, and aparently had some kind of online relationship with some guy that was married. You say I was obsessive? Hell if anything I wasnt obsessive ENOUGH!

You are as annoying as she is.

Originally posted by Surreal Paroxysm@Feb 19 2005, 01:24 AM

i don't thread stalk, i push "view new posts" and respond to what i can/wish

and thank you :) i have well over 3000 all together i believe

I want the other half of that picture.

I cannot believe you people are this stupid.

Why did I post it?

To get the message to her, because I couldnt call her anyother way.

She comes to this board, and she was online. I wanted to make sure she saw it. There is no other reason. God knows I dont need to be any more popular on the internet. Who does?

Attacking someones grammer online, is a sign of weakness. It means there is nothing else you can say, and you have to attack tiny things to make yourself feel good. I dont want to use correct english, I think American English is a fucking butchery to language in general.

And to answer the question about who acts like that, or who says stuff like that, reffering to this...

"She KNOWS how dangerous I am. She KNOWS what the result of this would be."

I say stuff like that. I am a dangerous person when angry. When I am normal I am a nice guy. I give people everything I can give them, and I go out of my way to be nice to people. The very second someone mistakes my kindness for weakness, is the second they fucked up. When I get angry I am very emotional, and I cant remember what I do.

It doesnt make me cool, it doesnt make me "tougher", it just makes me dangerous when I am angry. She knows that, she has seen it first hand. My reason for saying that, is because she knows I would have done something drastic if she was here, and I found out about this shit, yet she chose to do it anyways? I dont understand people entirly, but hey, if you want to be a stain on the floor, more power to you.

I figured this is YOUR board, not mine. I wont be back here to chat, as I think Radiohead is annoying. Not that they are not talented, I just cant stand to listen to them. So I figured you deserved a bit of explination on your board, as to what is going on.

Just know that she looks nothing like her pictures she posts on here.

She changes the angles, and edits it to suit her needs. I guess everyone does that. She obviously is not to be trusted either.

This is what she looks like.

TansiSleeping.jpg

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 19 2005, 01:32 PM

I cannot believe you people are this stupid.

Why did I post it?

To get the message to her, because I couldnt call her anyother way.

She comes to this board, and she was online. I wanted to make sure she saw it. There is no other reason. God knows I dont need to be any more popular on the internet. Who does?

Attacking someones grammer online, is a sign of weakness. It means there is nothing else you can say, and you have to attack tiny things to make yourself feel good. I dont want to use correct english, I think American English is a fucking butchery to language in general.

And to answer the question about who acts like that, or who says stuff like that, reffering to this...

"She KNOWS how dangerous I am. She KNOWS what the result of this would be."

I say stuff like that. I am a dangerous person when angry. When I am normal I am a nice guy. I give people everything I can give them, and I go out of my way to be nice to people. The very second someone mistakes my kindness for weakness, is the second they fucked up. When I get angry I am very emotional, and I cant remember what I do.

It doesnt make me cool, it doesnt make me "tougher", it just makes me dangerous when I am angry. She knows that, she has seen it first hand. My reason for saying that, is because she knows I would have done something drastic if she was here, and I found out about this shit, yet she chose to do it anyways? I dont understand people entirly, but hey, if you want to be a stain on the floor, more power to you.

I figured this is YOUR board, not mine. I wont be back here to chat, as I think Radiohead is annoying. Not that they are not talented, I just cant stand to listen to them. So I figured you deserved a bit of explination on your board, as to what is going on.

Just know that she looks nothing like her pictures she posts on here.

She changes the angles, and edits it to suit her needs. I guess everyone does that. She obviously is not to be trusted either.

This is what she looks like.

TansiSleeping.jpg

fairy5ij.jpg

-_-Jesus-_-

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 19 2005, 12:32 PM

Attacking someones grammer online, is a sign of weakness.

There are three grammatical errors in this sentence alone.

Spot them all and win $100!

Wow. This was gripping.

I am sympathetic to Mr. Danger. If I found my GF who I was supporting, e-crushing on some mexican boy online, I would flip out as well.

I do agree that he is going about it the wrong way. He should have contacted her directly. He said he had no way of contacting her, but hey, just go to a bar, play some billiards, have an Amber Bock, and wait until she gets home. It is obvious this relationship wasn't gong anywhere, because you mentioned this isn't the first time she has done this type shit.

You should have just posted someting only she would understand, instead of putting you two's business on blast. Something short and eerie like "Oh. I just love Ceasar salads, don't you?" and everyone would have just been like "yeah, me too" But later that night, you would have cooked her a ceaser salad, with a bloody cow's heart sitting atop it. That would have made much more sense.

If you hated Radiohead prior to this, you are going to hella cringe when you hear Karma Police on the radio or some shit.

Originally posted by Surreal Paroxysm@Feb 19 2005, 01:56 PM

i love you.

and the girl in the picture looks the same as the others she posted. no one looks good sleeping.

Come again?

Guest jordanMARX
Originally posted by Surreal Paroxysm+Feb 19 2005, 03:05 PM-->
QUOTE (Surreal Paroxysm @ Feb 19 2005, 03:05 PM)
Originally posted by ryan@Feb 19 2005, 03:02 PM

Originally posted by jordanMARX+Feb 19 2005, 08:07 PM-->
QUOTE (jordanMARX @ Feb 19 2005, 08:07 PM)
Originally posted by Surreal Paroxysm@Feb 19 2005, 03:05 PM

Originally posted by byebyeAmerica+Feb 19 2005, 02:09 PM-->
QUOTE (byebyeAmerica @ Feb 19 2005, 02:09 PM)
Originally posted by Surreal Paroxysm@Feb 19 2005, 03:05 PM