WaWa Kitty

You know what? FUCK YOU, Stay at your moms!

Originally posted by Jeffrey Dahmer@Feb 18 2005, 08:16 PM

Well, Jeffrey,

I got on here, because I called MY cell phone to tell you faces of death would be on tonight at 9.

Then My cellphone wouldnt pick up, so I knew you was ONLINE, On my new fucking laptop, using the damn phone to get online.

So I get online to send you a message here to call me, and I see all this shit about "Get an erection" And How you are gona love all over this Natalie girl.

Let me be the first motherfucker (literally) that you have ever met to show you a difference between a gay man, and a gay boy.

Fuck you, Im done with you. I hope she can pay your bills, and I hope she can house you and cloth you.

I will be DAMNED If some fag will use MY computers, to DISRESPECT ME, By talking love bird shit behind my back. Ill be moving to Hell by myself.

Your ex-lover, Pablo.

:o oh SHIT!

:D

:ph34r:

seriously...this is SUCH bullshit. and not in the sense of "internet crushes are bullshit", but in the sense that this is literally bullshit.

you guys know that, right???

Obsessive-Compusive?

I let her do EVERYTHING. I NEVER questioned her on ANYTHING.

She lives under MY ROOF. I pay for ALL OF HER FOOD. ALL of her clothes. I pay for EVERYTHING.

I let her take my laptop, and my cellphone to her mothers, just so she could have the internet.

I try to messageher so she could watch her favorite show, and what I find is while she is living under MY roof, she is trying to hit on some guy online, and aparently had some kind of online relationship with some guy that was married. You say I was obsessive? Hell if anything I wasnt obsessive ENOUGH!

Originally posted by dylan-GP@Feb 18 2005, 08:21 PM

seriously...this is SUCH bullshit. and not in the sense of "internet crushes are bullshit", but in the sense that this is literally bullshit.

you guys know that, right???

Whatever do you mean, good sir? Who are you siding with on this one?

Originally posted by Jeffrey Dahmer@Feb 18 2005, 10:16 PM

Well, Jeffrey,

I got on here, because I called MY cell phone to tell you faces of death would be on tonight at 9.

Then My cellphone wouldnt pick up, so I knew you was ONLINE, On my new fucking laptop, using the damn phone to get online.

So I get online to send you a message here to call me, and I see all this shit about "Get an erection" And How you are gona love all over this Natalie girl.

Let me be the first motherfucker (literally) that you have ever met to show you a difference between a gay man, and a gay boy.

Fuck you, Im done with you. I hope she can pay your bills, and I hope she can house you and cloth you.

I will be DAMNED If some fag will use MY computers, to DISRESPECT ME, By talking love bird shit behind my back. Ill be moving to Hell by myself.

Your ex-lover, Pablo.

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 18 2005, 08:22 PM

Obsessive-Compusive?

I let her do EVERYTHING. I NEVER questioned her on ANYTHING.

She lives under MY ROOF. I pay for ALL OF HER FOOD. ALL of her clothes. I pay for EVERYTHING.

I let her take my laptop, and my cellphone to her mothers, just so she could have the internet.

I try to messageher so she could watch her favorite show, and what I find is while she is living under MY roof, she is trying to hit on some guy online, and aparently had some kind of online relationship with some guy that was married. You say I was obsessive? Hell if anything I wasnt obsessive ENOUGH!

im getting tired of this now.

goodloesucksatlife9zl.jpg

:ph34r:

I had no idea she had a BF, honestly. This thread has given me a new view, and I might be leaning towards supporting Jon now. Damn, I'm such a fucking hypocrite. But then again, I did apologize at my trial for killing all those kids, so being a hypocritical coward is nothing new.

Originally posted by Jeffrey Dahmer@Feb 18 2005, 11:29 PM

I had no idea she had a BF, honestly. This thread has given me a new view, and I might be leaning towards supporting Jon now. Damn, I'm such a fucking hypocrite. But then again, I did apologize at my trial for killing all those kids, so being a hypocritical coward is nothing new.

it turns me on *wink *wink

ROFL@THIS

Good to see this forum getting use now that the DEATHMATCHES are over.

He sounds very controlling, and also fake, and also....

....if that sounds simple, fuck you!

Originally posted by Holle@Feb 19 2005, 04:31 AM

Dylan, I really don't think its bullshit only because it's wawa. Regardless, I think this thread needs to be pinned.

HAHAHA

AS A WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE WHO SUCK SO THEY DON'T GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS

Maybe Jon is really Jonny and he masterminded this whole WaWa thing and is suckering us. Damn! I'd be impressed with that. It would elevate my admiration of Radiohead to hero worship.

Originally posted by Jeffrey Dahmer+Feb 19 2005, 04:34 AM-->
QUOTE (Jeffrey Dahmer @ Feb 19 2005, 04:34 AM)
Originally posted by arto@Feb 18 2005, 08:32 PM

Originally posted by Holle@Feb 18 2005, 08:34 PM

Maybe Jon is really Jonny and he masterminded this whole WaWa thing and is suckering us. Damn! I'd be impressed with that. It would elevate my admiration of Radiohead to hero worship.

That would make my miserable existance worthwhile.