WaWa Kitty

You know what? FUCK YOU, Stay at your moms!

Obviously your 14.

I am 27.

If you had a wife, or someone you were planning on being your wife, and you just HAPPEN to see some private messages, and some post about being her wanting to be some guys valentine, and her talking about how she wants to cuddle, and kiss some other guy, I am sure you would be a bit concerned yourself.

The difference is I am not the type of guy that will allow this type of crap. I will cut it off as soon as it starts. If you dont, they will keep going. Then one day, you wake up married to someone who has given you an STD, cause they have been sleeping with people behind your back. Then you have to get a divorce, split up your belongings, including your house, and deal with the families.

FUCK THAT. You would be offended as well.

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 18 2005, 10:21 PM

Obviously your 14.

I am 27.

If you had a wife, or someone you were planning on being your wife, and you just HAPPEN to see some private messages, and some post about being her wanting to be some guys valentine, and her talking about how she wants to cuddle, and kiss some other guy, I am sure you would be a bit concerned yourself.

The difference is I am not the type of guy that will allow this type of crap. I will cut it off as soon as it starts. If you dont, they will keep going. Then one day, you wake up married to someone who has given you an STD, cause they have been sleeping with people behind your back. Then you have to get a divorce, split up your belongings, including your house, and deal with the families.

FUCK THAT. You would be offended as well.

cesar's 19, dumbass, and he lives in mexico. DAMN is he a threat :rolleyes:

Originally posted by chitramyqueen@Feb 18 2005, 06:59 PM

wrong forum

i was just about to say that. and wawa, i might be reading this all wrong, but i always thought you were a girl.

:ph34r:

It is not about him being a problem.

If I was worried about him, I would just kill him.

It has nothing to do with him, and you havent seen me say an ill word about him.

Its about her. Its about Honesty, and Trust.

Something she obviously doesnt have.

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 18 2005, 07:27 PM

It is not about him being a problem.

If I was worried about him, I would just kill him.

It has nothing to do with him, and you havent seen me say an ill word about him.

Its about her. Its about Honesty, and Trust.

Something she obviously doesnt have.

that was wawa's "leet" post...i think

Originally posted by arto@Feb 18 2005, 07:31 PM

god. if you really love her you'll let this go.

Exactly man. If you're willing to break up with her over this, then that's just lame of you and shows you never really cared in the first place. Seriously dude, just calm down, and don't be so damn brash with your decisions.

Oh, and just to make sure you know, I kill and eat gay teenage boys.

you kill and eat teenage boys, and some big black man kicked your skull into the bars at the jail.

I bet that felt good.

Eitherway, I do love her, but I am not willing to allow her to deceive me, and toy with my life.

This is HER fault, not mine. The way you guys talk, you act like your kids. I figured you were more adults. If you were adults, then you would understand that this is not some middleschool romance.

We made a commentment.

She broke that. Not me. I have been SO true to her, its almost repulsive. So much so that if a pretty women walks into a store, I will look down at the floor, so that I dont disrespect Tansi by looking. I dont even talk to women. If I had even TALKED to a female, she would flip out. I expect to be respected in turn.

She choose not to respect me.

Now its her problem.

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 18 2005, 07:40 PM

you kill and eat teenage boys, and some big black man kicked your skull into the bars at the jail.

I bet that felt good.

Eitherway, I do love her, but I am not willing to allow her to deceive me, and toy with my life.

This is HER fault, not mine. The way you guys talk, you act like your kids. I figured you were more adults. If you were adults, then you would understand that this is not some middleschool romance.

We made a commentment.

She broke that. Not me. I have been SO true to her, its almost repulsive. So much so that if a pretty women walks into a store, I will look down at the floor, so that I dont disrespect Tansi by looking. I dont even talk to women. If I had even TALKED to a female, she would flip out. I expect to be respected in turn.

Now its her problem.

show her this:

goodloesucksatlife9zl.jpg

....no seriously, i dont mean to be taking this lightly. I dont know what to tell you. i have NO experience in ANYTHING that has to do with this.

sorry.

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 19 2005, 03:40 AM

I bet that felt good.

We made a commentment.

Now its her problem.

**woooohhh tsssshhhh**

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunder the thumb my friend. if my bird got angry at me for talking to another girl i'd put her in her place and tell her to shut the fuck up.

from what i can tell the only adult thing about your relationship is the age.

i guess i understand. i'm a jealous spiteful bitch when it comes to my boyfriend. i don't think i'd break up with him for something like this, but i'd be pissed as well. Damn, just thinking about it is upsetting me, maybe i should stay away from this thread :ph34r:

Why don't you talk to her about all this. Maybe she can explain things. I am an adult and I asked my husband about this situation and he agrees with you to an extent. He would be pissed but he wouldn't want to bring it out in the open like this.

There is NO explanation. PERIOD.

She knows how I am, and what I would do if I saw it. ITs her problem.

Im done responding to it. She can contact me, she knows how, but the result will remain the same.

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 18 2005, 07:49 PM

There is NO explanation. PERIOD.

She knows how I am, and what I would do if I saw it. ITs her problem.

Im done responding to it. She can contact me, she knows how, but the result will remain the same.

you should call her or something. really.

yeah man, you see, when you say shit like that it just shows how stupid and immature you are. i would not end a relationship over this, hell i wouldn't get pissed off. well maybe a little.