WaWa Kitty

You know what? FUCK YOU, Stay at your moms!

i've always wondered if she really stopped visiting the board altogether after this thread, or if she's been on invisible at all. i mean, it is pretty weird to leave with this and never post anything again...i think john klled wawaicon19.gif

I've just read the first 6 pages of this thread' date=' but am I really the only one who understand this guy? Everyone seems to be so....well, not understanding. I don't get it, why do you think he's acting strange? To make a thread about all this at mt might have been a bit strange and immature but still, don't you think he got the right to be angry? This girl is clearly not being honest to him. And yes, it might just be an internet crush and this other guy lives way off and they're just flirting or whatever, but come on, it's not fair to him! Of course you get mad, im pretty sure anyone would be if it happened to themselfs.

I don't know if a break up is the right thing to go with. Only those who are in the relationship know that. I don't know how this girl is, I don't know if she has made things like these before or if this is the first time. If it's not the first time I totaly understand if he'll break up...cos obviously she wont stop flirting with other guys. And she shouldn't while she's having a boyfriend.

To look from the girl's perspective, she either really likes this mexican young guy or she's just flirting with him cos she knows that she can and nothing will ever happen between her and his guy. They're flirting on the internet, and people are not always themselfs on the internet, they like to play someone else. So maybe she's just playing around, not wanting something serious to happen. The things she's writing to this guy are just words, nothing she really wants, cos she really loves her boyfriend and wants to stay with him, but just finds it fun to play around on the internet.

If it's the first case (she likes the mexican for real) then you two should really break up, unless she doesn't have feelings for both of you. Then maby you should take a break til she makes up her mind...or something...

If it's the second case you should have a serious talk with her and tell her that this really hurts you and if she wont stop you'll break up. And if she doesn't, well then she obviously doesn't care.

I think people should have more compassion for this guy. He's not the one doing anything wrong. It's the girl.[/quote']

post of the year

i've always wondered if she really stopped visiting the board altogether after this thread, or if she's been on invisible at all. i mean, it is pretty weird to leave with this and never post anything again...i think john klled wawa[img']http://www.mortigitempo.com/too_bored/images/icons/icon19.gif[/img]

Last Activity: 02-19-2005 11:08 PM