WaWa Kitty

You know what? FUCK YOU, Stay at your moms!

The first post of this topic is the definition of pwnage:

Well' date=' Tansi,

I got on here, because I called MY cell phone to tell you 3rd watch would be on tonight at 9.

Then My cellphone wouldnt pick up, so I knew you was ONLINE, On my new fucking laptop, using the damn phone to get online.

So I get online to send you a message here to call me, and I see all this shit about "Be My Valentine" And How you are gona love all over this Cesar guy.

Let me be the first motherfucker that you have ever met to show you a difference between a man, and a boy.

Fuck you, Im done with you. [b']I hope he can pay your bills, and I hope he can house you and cloth you.[/b]

I will be DAMNED If some girl will use MY computers, to DISRESPECT ME, By talking love bird shit behind my back. Ill be moving to Vegas by myself.

Haha, talk about shitting on your own doorstep!!!:risa:

Fantastic.

I just read the first eight pages.

Did she ever come back after this thread?

I wouldnt have thought so. He probably took HIS laptop and HIS mobile phone and stopped paying HER bills.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAA...

*breathes*

....AHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHAHHAHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!

This is fucking idiotic.

I mean, if you seriously have an issue with this girl, talk it out with her.

Don't post in a fucking forum about it.

Your main problem is that well, you're basing this as an internet relationship, and those never work out.

Because the people involved in them, have something seriously wrong with them, if they're not able to find a mate of some sort, without resorting to countless hours over the internet and maybe phone.

Everyone who responded to this in a helpful-type manner towards the situation, was either REALLY bored, or simply has NO life whatsoever.

whos' alias was jeff dahmer?

i can't believe how fucked up the real jeff dahmer was. that's fuckin' incredible how EVIL that guy is! it's insane! imagine every single fucked up thing you could do to a person and he gets aroused by it.

i was too young to know about him.

whos' alias was jeff dahmer?

i can't believe how fucked up the real jeff dahmer was. that's fuckin' incredible how EVIL that guy is! it's insane! imagine every single fucked up thing you could do to a person and he gets aroused by it.

i was too young to know about him.

Skype...

Obsessive-Compusive?

I let her do EVERYTHING. I NEVER questioned her on ANYTHING.

She lives under MY ROOF. I pay for ALL OF HER FOOD. ALL of her clothes. I pay for EVERYTHING.

I let her take my laptop' date=' and my cellphone to her mothers, just so she could have the internet.

I try to messageher so she could watch her favorite show, and what I find is while she is living under MY roof, she is trying to hit on some guy online, and aparently had some kind of online relationship with some guy that was married. You say I was obsessive? Hell if anything I wasnt obsessive ENOUGH![/quote']

I've just read the first 6 pages of this thread, but am I really the only one who understand this guy? Everyone seems to be so....well, not understanding. I don't get it, why do you think he's acting strange? To make a thread about all this at mt might have been a bit strange and immature but still, don't you think he got the right to be angry? This girl is clearly not being honest to him. And yes, it might just be an internet crush and this other guy lives way off and they're just flirting or whatever, but come on, it's not fair to him! Of course you get mad, im pretty sure anyone would be if it happened to themselfs.

I don't know if a break up is the right thing to go with. Only those who are in the relationship know that. I don't know how this girl is, I don't know if she has made things like these before or if this is the first time. If it's not the first time I totaly understand if he'll break up...cos obviously she wont stop flirting with other guys. And she shouldn't while she's having a boyfriend.

To look from the girl's perspective, she either really likes this mexican young guy or she's just flirting with him cos she knows that she can and nothing will ever happen between her and his guy. They're flirting on the internet, and people are not always themselfs on the internet, they like to play someone else. So maybe she's just playing around, not wanting something serious to happen. The things she's writing to this guy are just words, nothing she really wants, cos she really loves her boyfriend and wants to stay with him, but just finds it fun to play around on the internet.

If it's the first case (she likes the mexican for real) then you two should really break up, unless she doesn't have feelings for both of you. Then maby you should take a break til she makes up her mind...or something...

If it's the second case you should have a serious talk with her and tell her that this really hurts you and if she wont stop you'll break up. And if she doesn't, well then she obviously doesn't care.

I think people should have more compassion for this guy. He's not the one doing anything wrong. It's the girl.

This is fucking idiotic.

1. I mean' date=' if you seriously have an issue with this girl, talk it out with her.

Don't post in a fucking forum about it.[/b']

2. Your main problem is that well, you're basing this as an internet relationship, and those never work out.

Because the people involved in them, have something seriously wrong with them, if they're not able to find a mate of some sort, without resorting to countless hours over the internet and maybe phone.

Everyone who responded to this in a helpful-type manner towards the situation, was either REALLY bored, or simply has NO life whatsoever.

1. Euhm...I think that's exactly what everyone, not just this guy, is doing here. They all tell us about the problems they're having in their relationships. This is not the first one. People ask questions, ask for a piece of advice, want discussions, tell us about what they've done during the day, tell us about what makes them sad or just tell us that they feel good. You write about what ever you want.

I understand why you might think this was idiotic of him to do, and it is, if he hasn't talked with the girl at all. But I don't see why this is idiotic if he talks or are planning to talk with the girl.

2. So? :icon_roll So you think it's okey if your boy/girlfriend is flirting and having an internet relationship with another one? You'd be okey with that? of course, cos they're just flirting and having a relationship on the internet...