WaWa Kitty

You know what? FUCK YOU, Stay at your moms!

Well, Tansi,

I got on here, because I called MY cell phone to tell you 3rd watch would be on tonight at 9.

Then My cellphone wouldnt pick up, so I knew you was ONLINE, On my new fucking laptop, using the damn phone to get online.

So I get online to send you a message here to call me, and I see all this shit about "Be My Valentine" And How you are gona love all over this Cesar guy.

Let me be the first motherfucker that you have ever met to show you a difference between a man, and a boy.

Fuck you, Im done with you. I hope he can pay your bills, and I hope he can house you and cloth you.

I will be DAMNED If some girl will use MY computers, to DISRESPECT ME, By talking love bird shit behind my back. Ill be moving to Vegas by myself.

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 18 2005, 09:18 PM

Well, Tansi,

I got on here, because I called MY cell phone to tell you 3rd watch would be on tonight at 9.

Then My cellphone wouldnt pick up, so I knew you was ONLINE, On my new fucking laptop, using the damn phone to get online.

So I get online to send you a message here to call me, and I see all this shit about "Be My Valentine" And How you are gona love all over this Cesar guy.

Let me be the first motherfucker that you have ever met to show you a difference between a man, and a boy.

Fuck you, Im done with you. I hope he can pay your bills, and I hope he can house you and cloth you.

I will be DAMNED If some girl will use MY computers, to DISRESPECT ME, By talking love bird shit behind my back. Ill be moving to Vegas by myself.

:blink:

If you believe that for one second, then you yourself are selling yourself short.

I live in a world where the person I trust can say one wrong thing, and end my life in an instant.

This comes down to trust. If a person can find it in themselves to be unfaithful on the internet, then they can also be in real life.

Why in the FUCK would I waste my time with someone that could do that? I DONT have time for that childish shit. I am an adult, and I expect to be dating an adult. If she cant be a fucking adult, then its over.

You dont understand me, you dont even know me.

She KNOWS how dangerous I am. She KNOWS what the result of this would be. So instead of any of that happening, Im walking the fuck away from it, and Im not even going to put myself in that situation.

Yes, this IS real. This is not some stunt.

My name is Jon, and I WAS her man, but fuck this, this is not the only time I have had her do something like this, but this WILL be the last.

Seriously, she is just friendly. There is nothing going on with Cesar. He's just a cute little sad Mexican boy. There is nothing to it. WaWa goes out of her way to be nice to almost everyone here. She has spoken of you and I don't think she would want to do anything to ruin what she has with you.

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 18 2005, 09:55 PM

If you believe that for one second, then you yourself are selling yourself short.

I live in a world where the person I trust can say one wrong thing, and end my life in an instant.

This comes down to trust. If a person can find it in themselves to be unfaithful on the internet, then they can also be in real life.

Why in the FUCK would I waste my time with someone that could do that? I DONT have time for that childish shit. I am an adult, and I expect to be dating an adult. If she cant be a fucking adult, then its over.

You dont understand me, you dont even know me.

She KNOWS how dangerous I am. She KNOWS what the result of this would be. So instead of any of that happening, Im walking the fuck away from it, and Im not even going to put myself in that situation.

Yes, this IS real. This is not some stunt.

My name is Jon, and I WAS her man, but fuck this, this is not the only time I have had her do something like this, but this WILL be the last.

Does she act like a giggly girl in real life, too?

-_-Jesus-_-

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 18 2005, 10:00 PM

I Have been her boyfriend since 1999.

We have had a kid.

whatever.

Eitherway, Im over it.

I doubt it, I can't see a mother acting like she does.

-_-Jesus-_-

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Feb 18 2005, 10:07 PM

How can you fucking doubt it?

She ISNT a mother, cause we gave the child up for adoption.

Alright, so let me get this straight, are you leaving her because of her harmless little thing with Cesar? Is that really the sole reason, because if my hypothetical girlfriend did that, I might be pissed, but I wouldn't break up with her.