HIT IT

post your music/art pages here.

haha nah the thought trail i had was very long, it's a sticky ituation when mters remind you of mters, specifically when you date an ex mter, u fidn that mt will never truly leave u even if log off ;__; and that's when i start getting a derealization party bumpin 

oic. I can imagine I guess, sometimes its not so bad but sometimes you don't want to be reminded of it. I don't like remembering the past, that's why I don't have long lasting friends I guess

haha i just realized my post might've come off as really bizarre because i always confuse certain b&w avatars with others. it made sense in my head lol

but this made me think hey i should listen to those covers and i did and enjoyed it, especially liked the model couple song

oh cool!  "model couple" is the 2nd to last song i've written which was in 2011. "bronze" sounds like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit these day though there is a good song in there somewhere. i'm the least prolific musician of all time!

btw which b&w avatar did you confuse mine with?

For anyone who using FL or any other studio software.... I have a few songs i've made with my guitar, but i'd like to upload it to some software and then add to it using the software - basically because I have no band.

Is this a fairly easy thing to do?

For anyone who using FL or any other studio software.... I have a few songs i've made with my guitar, but i'd like to upload it to some software and then add to it using the software - basically because I have no band.

Is this a fairly easy thing to do?

yeah man you'd be surprised. like elmir said you need an interface, also a digital audio workstation (DAW.) if you're just looking to record guitar with like some drum loops than free programs like garageband (on mac) or reaper will work fine.

here are some lyrics to a song I wrote.  I'm going for a sort of Clapton "Wonderful Tonight" vibe but with a slice of extramarital affair.

You're my enemy at dawn

my angel as the day grows long

at sunset you're my cigarette

night time comes I dream you in my dreams

Honey there's something you should now

I'm two beers deep and it's gonna show

that you're all I think of

and that's everything I need to know

You kiss the glass to say hello

you drink it down to let me go

you put your hand upon my temple

and you kindly let me know: that was long ago

well honey my dreams are runnin' low anyways

you've been disappearin' from my world as of late

you said to me to have no fear

how could I face you in my pool of tears?

you say there's no such thing as the blues

but honey there's a hundred ways to lose

a thousand ways to be alone

as many more to sink like a stone

with something to prove

thoughts, anyone?  one day I will try to record it and show.