jmaureen

the girls only thread

hate when people pronounce it "jew-lery" instead of "jew-elry"

i have a lot of little necklaces that i hardly wear because i wear the same ones so frequently. my favorite is a handmade locket i got at the renegade craft fair twoish years ago. i still don't have any pictures in it though.

i don't wear bracelets as much as i used to because now i wear watches. i have like 6 different watches, i like to think of them as an accessory that is also functional

i have like 6 different watches, i like to think of them as an accessory that is also functional

What kinds!?

OH :smoke_coo

I only want one watch buts its a thousand dollars which means I can get it for 500 dollars but STILL

0606382w_459x715.jpg

Should I not be in this thread by the way? Sorry! I like talking to girls.

i don't care if you post here

yeah i go for cheap expendable watches. like i said i like to wear them like an accessory so i have different watches that match with different outfits and stuff.

Have a lot of silver crap but I usually wear the same few things over and over...

got this necklace but I barely have an excuse to wear it Think I wore it just once... Then the chain broke and they did a shitty job repairing it Don't feel like buying anything from that brand again (except for a chesire necklace I got later XD )

1304673731-67578900.jpg

acctualy have a shit ton of mexican jewelry that gave me rashes cus allergic

when I buy earrings I have to get the kind that say "for sensitive ears" because I'm apparently allergic to nickel or whatever.

made by a mexican lady at a flea market(in mexico) saw her make it and she was cute/really cheap stuff i duno all my jewelry kinda has the same vibe/looks unique but that could also be that its hand made. im allergix to fake gold or whatever they make not real gold is

come to think of it I don't own any bracelet at the moment as well. no rings either. wh

I do have 3 watches though a swatch and the other two was my dad's

Also that's a damn nice watch box

hate when people pronounce it "jew-lery" instead of "jew-elry"

i have a lot of little necklaces that i hardly wear because i wear the same ones so frequently. my favorite is a handmade locket i got at the renegade craft fair twoish years ago. i still don't have any pictures in it though.

i don't wear bracelets as much as i used to because now i wear watches. i have like 6 different watches, i like to think of them as an accessory that is also functional

lol I feel like lotta ppl I know say jewlery sry. Not sure how I say it but probably jool-ry

In hs I used to wear lots of bracelets a few necklaces and earrings then I went down to mostly only a necklace and earrings every day and then I stopped wearing the necklaces usually and then I stopped bothering with earrings most days. I have a friendship bracelet though

Basically I'll occasionally put on earrings or a necklace if I can be bothered these days

I need to get my pendant watch fixed tho cuz I love that thing beautiful and functional for sure

I should post my jewelery I've gotten recently!!!

Yes!

Should I not be in this thread by the way? Sorry! I like talking to girls.

it's totally fine yo

tomrrow when im bored i should post all the jewelry that i own and try to pawn it off on u guys b/c i dont wear jewels

Go ahead!

i wore sooo much jewelry in high school, it looked terrible haha. i always wore more than one necklace together, and i wore tons of bracelets. now i usually wear just one simple necklace.

Is it weird that 20 years after being born into a jewellery business, all I have is one gold chain and two fairly inexpensive watches? I should milk this shit a bit more.

I remember this girl in grade school told me "hey John girls will want to go out with because they'd get a lot of jewellery!"