karo parisyan def. ryo chonan by decision

spencer fisher def.BY frank edgar by decision

thiago alves def. chris lytle by knock out

jason reinhardt def. joe lauzon by submission

marcus aurelio def. luke cordillo by submission

tamdan mcrory def. akihirio gono by knock out

Fixed

GSP IS GOD!

rashad is the favourite to win but i kind of hate him. bisping posted some joking fight hype on his blog and then rashad started making personal attacks and saying heaps of stupid shit. i really like bisping on the ultimate fighter so i hope he shuts rashad up.

houston alexander is a very bad man. i would foolishly consider getting in the ring against some fighters. i would not not go near houston alexander. he is one scary dude.

i dont know frank edgar or spencer fisher that well but i gave fisher the edge because of experience

in the welterweight division matt sera, matt hughes and georges st pierre seem to be a cut above the rest. georges st pierre really is an incredible athlete and a decent guy, id very much like to see him beat matt sera for the title.

though before he gets the chance to do that matt hughes is fighting him at ufc 79. i dont know them that well, this series of the ultimate fighter hasnt been aired in australia, but im more of a hughes fan, if only for possibly the most amazing round ive ever seen when he came back to choke out frank trigg to win again in the rematch.

so if serra wins i definitely want st pierre to beat him, but im not sure who i prefer out of him and hughes. the first time they fought that transition to the arm bar right on the bell from hughes was amazing. pretty much what we watch mma for. i guess st pierre to even the score.

im disappointed houston alexander lost like that. it would be real cool if someone could show up who was just a real badass and could knock everyone out cold

the bisping evans fight was pretty unsatisfying as well. i think evans deserved the decision though

ufc 79 is gonna be pretty epic with serra v hughes and liddell v silva

lidell silva may have been the biggest fight of all time had it happened a year or two ago, but its still gonna be awesome

ufc 79 is gonna be pretty epic with serra v hughes and liddell v silva

lidell silva may have been the biggest fight of all time had it happened a year or two ago, but its still gonna be awesome

I cant wait for this card! I am cheering for Hughes, although I hate him, I really want to see Hughes vs GSP 3. Im not sure if Serra is really one of the top welerweights in the world, I still think he was lucky in the gsp fight, but hey, a win is a win so I cant take it away from the guy.

I want Silva to knock out the iceman. I am not a big Lidell fan.

Whats everyones thoughts on the soap opera like Courture situation?

he got paid a lot of money to come back so i thought he would have stayed longer, but hes old and he proved what he wanted to prove. i think the only thing that could keep him around would be a fight with fedor emilianenko, which would be of silva v lidell epicness

wow thats a great site thanks

gsp is actually the most athletic guy in the world

it was pretty funny when he put more effort into his celebration than the fight when he beat jay hieron

Matt Serra has pulled out of his title fight with Matt Hughes because of a herniated disc in his back. Bad news for GSP who will have to wait a bit longer now to get a shot at getting his belt back