Sign in to follow this  
chroma

a song i wrote for holle

You know how Holle can be Cindy...really. You didn't think that would bother any?

yes i know how holle can be. which is why i made this thread and the other thread in gen chat called DRAMA. everything that anyone has ever done in trying to deal with holle doesn't work - she repeats the same behavior over and over and over. and why shouldn't she? she makes these drama threads and everyone gets all up in arms and then they say oh holle we really love you, so she feels encouraged to keep on doing it. maybe for once, having someone say - holle, you're a drama queen, its not cool - maybe that will make her change that tendency.

frankly, i am at my wits end with how to deal with holle. she's a very cool person, when she wants to be. its just that sometimes she doesn't want to be.

that was before she messaged me on aim telling me how she felt about it all. I was just disappointed in how Cindy reacted to the situation.

Cindy, shes always told that shes a drama queen whenever she goes onto one of those rants but it still doesn't stop her. I just think that the way you went about doing it was a bit harsh against her. Like all the other people here, no matter what you say to them, they aren't going to change, including Holle. She really didn't like that it came from you because of your position and popularity here.

that was before she messaged me on aim telling me how she felt about it all. I was just disappointed in how Cindy reacted to the situation.

Cindy, shes always told that shes a drama queen whenever she goes onto one of those rants but it still doesn't stop her. I just think that the way you went about doing it was a bit harsh against her. Like all the other people here, no matter what you say to them, they aren't going to change, including Holle. She really didn't like that it came from you because of your position and popularity here.

oh for christ's sakes

oh for christ's sakes

yes yes, i know it seems absurd but look. Its like if you told Aaron to go kill himself because hes a menace to society since he has that mental disability (it wouldn't even have to be as blatant). You have to careful about what you say to certain people. Not everyone takes criticism well.

Let’s get the situation clear;

A most popular poster thread was made, this was hardly unexpected.

Shortly after Holle made that unposter thread and nominated herself.

People nominated others for the unposter contest, most nominations were joke nominations.

Holle told Cindy she was going to cause some drama.

Cindy made the drama thread as a means of trying to dissuade said drama.

Cindy made this thread as a fairly kitsch way of letting Holle know why she finds the aforementioned drama unnecessary.

Holle makes unposter winner thread, which has no winner just a fairly big rant about how MT is an immature message board with large amounts of bullying and the unposter thread was a cunning rouse to trick us into revealing our true abusive natures.

Holle leaves for the night and allows the thread to carry out its intended function of generating a storm of bitching.

Absent Holle plays the tragic victim, all she wants is an MT without the cruel popularity contests which divide people and generate all that hate.

The bad blood continues today.

When put in perspective, there was never any real animosity when Josh created the original thread. The main elements of Holle’s argument claimed that contests such as these were immature, divisive and were primarily wrought to satisfy certain poster’s need for attention. Holle’s reaction to all of this was immature, it divided people and generated mass attention for herself. If she had merely wanted to voice her opinion she could have done so in the poster of the year thread and withdrew from that competition by way of protest. She did not do this because this was never just about voicing her opinion. have her feelings been hurt? Probably but I think there’s a huge impetus on cause and effect in that regard.

Holle you can be one of the nicest people on this board when you’re not trying so hard to be liked but seriously you need to do some major growing up because incidents like last night ruin the board’s purpose for those of us who just want some solid conversation.

yes yes, i know it seems absurd but look. Its like if you told Aaron to go kill himself because hes a menace to society since he has that mental disability (it wouldn't even have to be as blatant). You have to careful about what you say to certain people. Not everyone takes criticism well.

wtf dude it's hardly like that

Guest Thomas J

that's not criticism though, that's just cruelty.