Sign in to follow this  
Vermillion

Electing our mods

Anyone else think this would be awesome?

not that any of our mods need changing, they're all really great, it just crossed my mind a minute ago. We could have like political parties of mt and slogans and banners in our sigs and shit. Somewhere like Atease needs to do this actually.

anyway yeah

vote for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes, vote for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I like radiohead the most!

oh wait

I don't wanna be a mod

don't vote for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

no, don't vote for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mmmmmm cake!

yes, we mods have mod cake every blessed day!

Hey cindy how about instead of new mods we elect three rockers who have the power to break rules like posting graphic nudity, flaming, personal insults, kemp, spamming etc without the threat of being banned. The mods could still delete these posts and threads but it would stir up some nice tension on the board

Hey cindy how about instead of new mods we elect three rockers who have the power to break rules like posting graphic nudity, flaming, personal insults, kemp, spamming etc without the threat of being banned. The mods could still delete these posts and threads but it would stir up some nice tension on the board

kemp??

can mortigi tempo sit still for sanctioned kemping? i foresee riots and plague . . .

i certainly the man for the job