Sign in to follow this  
Guest scarecrow

Full Polyethylene? And best Airbag?

Guest scarecrow

I decided to combine these threads into one.

1. I'm searching for a live performance of Poly pts 1+2. I don't even know if they ever played both at once - I've only found recordings of pt 2.

2. And I can't seem to find a really, really amazing cut of Airbag live. Any recommendations?

Guest scarecrow
What about the "official" live Airbag, the B-side, don't like that one?

I've actually never heard it.

I've already got Berlin... and the films were really good. I don't know, something just seems to be missing. The guitars need to be louder in the mix, I think.

And... I don't know how to upload music, but you can find poly at the giglinkdump.

I found the belfort and glasto performances of airbag very enthralling, but I can see how it might not compare to the driving guitar of the studio version. My favourite airbag is jools holland, have you seen that?

I havn't seen any airbag/how am I driving songs live (besides airbag) apart from the snippets in meeting people is easy.

I'm still working on my project of trying to get high quality live audio downloads of every Radiohead track I like.  I have struggled with Airbag.  One thing I don't like about it is . . . . . I just wish Thom would stop playing his guitar for portions of the song.  His constant guitar playing does not allow me to hear the other guitars as much as I would prefer.  That appears to be the way they play the song so I guess there's really nothing I can do about it.  This topic has a post that includes a YouTube video.  The audio is pretty good but still not what I had hoped.  Anyways, I will try to acquire the audio from it and I will continue to search the forum for other live audio of Airbag.  Thank you . . . . to whoever it was that posted the Eurockeennes 97 video.