Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
teenagethumb

Radiohead jokes

Recommended Posts

Both terrible, but....

 

Did you know that if you say "Kid A" backwards you'll get what Thom is?

 

Q: Why does Thom spell his name with an H?

A:Because he stole it from Jonny.

 

 

Have any more, by any chance???????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by teenagethumb324@Jan 25 2005, 01:57 PM

Both terrible, but....

 

Did you know that if you say "Kid A" backwards you'll get what Thom is?

 

Q: Why does Thom spell his name with an H?

A:Because he stole it from Jonny.

 

 

Have any more, by any chance???????

The first one's not even funny, just bad.

 

The second one's not really funny either.

 

No, I have none, and I feel bad for anyone who would take time to try to come up with "Radiohead jokes."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Jonny gay or does he just where is closed five sizes too small.

 

Phil whats up with your head did i caught in those damn backdrifts.

 

Colin fix your eyes they seem to be pulled apart too much.

 

-the classic question-

 

Whats up with that one guys eye he get shot in the eye with his cum after jacking off?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< hardy har har very very funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

And we have crushed her body ache

Correct Lyrics:

And we have crashed her party

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Arrest this man his talks enough

Correct Lyrics:

Arrest this man his talks in maths

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Call the police

Correct Lyrics:

Karma police

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Karma Police,arrest this man, he talks in rhymes

or

Come as you please, address this man, he talks and laughs

Correct Lyrics:

Karma Police,arrest this man, he talks in maths

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Come up, puh-leese

Correct Lyrics:

Karma police

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

For a minute there I lost my cell.

Correct Lyrics:

For a minute there I lost myself.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Go ahead and laugh, I'll ask myself, I'll ask myself

If you follow him in there, I'll ask myself, I'll ask myself

Correct Lyrics:

For a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself

Phew for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

I rest in smelly, toxin mask

Correct Lyrics:

Arrest this man, he talks in maths

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

I've given her a carrot

Correct Lyrics:

I've given all I can, but

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

If for a minute, yeah, I'll ask myself, I'll ask myself

Correct Lyrics:

For a minute there I lost myself, I lost myself

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

If you form anything, I'll off myself

Correct Lyrics:

Phew for a minute there, I lost myself

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Karma Police, arrest this man

He talks in mouths

He buzzes like a fridge

He's like a dead geranium.

This is what you get when you mess with love.

Correct Lyrics:

Karma Police, arrest this man

He talks in maths

He buzzes like a fridge

He's like a detuned radio.

This is what you get when you mess with us.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Phonetic girl, I lost myself

Correct Lyrics:

And for a minute there, I lost myself

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

This is what you get when you mess with love

Correct Lyrics:

This is what you get when you mess with us

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

This is what you get when you miss the bus

Correct Lyrics:

This is what you get when you mess with us

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

We're still on the parallel

Correct Lyrics:

We're still on the payroll

 

 

 

 

....how the fuck some of the people hear it like that???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Android@Jan 25 2005, 04:14 PM

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

And we have crushed her body ache

Correct Lyrics:

And we have crashed her party

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Arrest this man his talks enough

Correct Lyrics:

Arrest this man his talks in maths

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Call the police

Correct Lyrics:

Karma police

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Karma Police,arrest this man, he talks in rhymes

or

Come as you please, address this man, he talks and laughs

Correct Lyrics:

Karma Police,arrest this man, he talks in maths

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Come up, puh-leese

Correct Lyrics:

Karma police

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

For a minute there I lost my cell.

Correct Lyrics:

For a minute there I lost myself.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Go ahead and laugh, I'll ask myself, I'll ask myself

If you follow him in there, I'll ask myself, I'll ask myself

Correct Lyrics:

For a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself

Phew for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

I rest in smelly, toxin mask

Correct Lyrics:

Arrest this man, he talks in maths

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

I've given her a carrot

Correct Lyrics:

I've given all I can, but

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

If for a minute, yeah, I'll ask myself, I'll ask myself

Correct Lyrics:

For a minute there I lost myself, I lost myself

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

If you form anything, I'll off myself

Correct Lyrics:

Phew for a minute there, I lost myself

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Karma Police, arrest this man

He talks in mouths

He buzzes like a fridge

He's like a dead geranium.

This is what you get when you mess with love.

Correct Lyrics:

Karma Police, arrest this man

He talks in maths

He buzzes like a fridge

He's like a detuned radio.

This is what you get when you mess with us.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

Phonetic girl, I lost myself

Correct Lyrics:

And for a minute there, I lost myself

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

This is what you get when you mess with love

Correct Lyrics:

This is what you get when you mess with us

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

This is what you get when you miss the bus

Correct Lyrics:

This is what you get when you mess with us

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Radiohead's, "Karma Police"

Misheard Lyrics:

We're still on the parallel

Correct Lyrics:

We're still on the payroll

 

 

 

 

....how the fuck some of the people hear it like that???

upon first hearing, i too thought it said "this is what you get when you mess with love."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jordanMARX

how many rh fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

 

..Probably one, but whatever... I don't have any friends to help me anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jordanMARX@Jan 25 2005, 05:13 PM

how many rh fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

 

..Probably one, but whatever... I don't have any friends to help me anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jordanMARX@Jan 25 2005, 05:13 PM

how many rh fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

 

..Probably one, but whatever... I don't have any friends to help me anyway.

True...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Cyghfer@Jan 25 2005, 02:06 PM

Both terrible, but....

 

Did you know that if you say "Kid A" backwards you'll get what Thom is?

 

Q: Why does Thom spell his name with an H?

A:Because he stole it from Jonny.

 

 

Have any more, by any chance???????

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hate you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jordanMARX

So..A Radiohead Fan walked into a Bar..

..and the Bartender said, "Hey there.. what can I gettcha pal?"

...it was at this point that Feeth dropped his pants and the night went to hell. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jordanMARX@Jan 25 2005, 11:35 PM

So..A Radiohead Fan walked into a Bar..

..and the Bartender said, "Hey there.. what can I gettcha pal?"

...it was at this point that Feeth dropped his pants and the night went to hell. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...