Sign in to follow this  
gloaming88

How dead......

ok, ok, ok........i take it back. I've only been a memeber for some 9 months or so. so i don't really know what it's like after albums come out. Come to think of it, if its this busy after 4 years w/o a new album then i was completely wrong on my statement

hmm...so this will be the first time this version of MT has seen an RH album release

my guess is about a week or two after the release, massive amounts of new members will flood in, and then once the tour is announced, more members will come in, like i did.

it's gonna be a busy place. hopefully with better threads

Nah, if anything it'll get busier because new LP7 fans will join/want to ask questions

question for the audience.

How many albums away are we from the point where the new albums dont necessarily generate new fans? Seriously, you'd have to be living under a rock to be caught up y radiohead at this stage of the game.

question for the audience.

How many albums away are we from the point where the new albums dont necessarily generate new fans? Seriously' date=' you'd have to be living under a rock to be caught up y radiohead at this stage of the game.[/quote']

this new album won't generate many more fans, but it will get sine raduihead fans on this mb.