ARobben

FUTBOL/SOCCOR

Supposedly but I guess you never know. They made some signings for the future in January and have said they will spend in the Summer. Seem obsessed with a marque signing to draw attention to themselves on the advertising side of things, which is fair enough but has the potential to be embarrassing. And it depends if we are in the same league too.

I'm cautiously optimistic, whilst also aware this has the potential to go very very wrong.

No way Blackburn are gonna get relegated this season. You're better than Wolves.

Well we have United next game, then away against Wolves isn't as easy as it sounds. This season has been 'depends what happens on the day' every game.

I don't thin we'll get relegated though. If West Ham beat Wigan and Blackpool get beat by United in the last game of the season, we might not have to get another point - just keep hold of our goal difference as much as possible.

Laurent Blanc has been cleared of any wrongdoing.

What a farce. The man was at this horrid meeting and because he didn't say anything discriminatory, he is excused.

its as if goals and ambitions can change halfway through a season

start of the season i would have taken 7th

at any point up to a couple of weeks ago, not in a million years

we could have finished 2nd were it not for stupid mistakes and ridiculous draws/defeats

I think you get a little carried away because you're an armchair fan

hey kemp do you reckon city will ever win the league if they can't even beat shitty little teams like everton or what?

never even challenged for the title this season, again, and i reckon they'll finish behind liverpool next season. much as it pains me to say.

I do think City will win the league in the next couple of seasons, they've improved their placing every year since being taken over, and I think they struggled to sign massive names when they weren't in the champions league but now they've qualified they're have an even bigger range of players to sign. I think they need to get rid of Mancini first. But you can't say they haven't had a good season, they're gonna win the FA cup probs and still may finish 3rd

I think you get a little carried away because you're an armchair fan

I do think City will win the league in the next couple of seasons, they've improved their placing every year since being taken over, and I think they struggled to sign massive names when they weren't in the champions league but now they've qualified they're have an even bigger range of players to sign. I think they need to get rid of Mancini first. But you can't say they haven't had a good season, they're gonna win the FA cup probs and still may finish 3rd

is that really a good enough return on the investment? we're 3 years into this and there's a pretty big chance the only thing they'll have to show for £750m is champs lg qualification. stoke are no pushovers mr kemp and as everton showed city are very very soft despite being almost exclusively 6ft 2+ grocks.

mind you i've always thought city were a bunch of twats anyway, even before they had money. still won fuck all.

What's all this about England threatening to breakaway from Fifa if they don't do something about corruption? Sounds like an idle threat to me. What are we gonna do? Start a World Series like America have with baseball?

is that really a good enough return on the investment? we're 3 years into this and there's a pretty big chance the only thing they'll have to show for £750m is champs lg qualification. stoke are no pushovers mr kemp and as everton showed city are very very soft despite being almost exclusively 6ft 2+ grocks.

mind you i've always thought city were a bunch of twats anyway, even before they had money. still won fuck all.

Yeh I know whats happened but I don't see any reason why it means they won't win the title in the future.

Nobody in reality thought Leeds would be promoted

really? maybe not promoted, but the playoffs was absolute minimum at the start of april

especially after we beat forest

we then went on to throw away leads and struggle for no reason with grayson tinkering wrong and then by the time we got back on track and beat burnley it didnt matter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Series

We break away from the rest of the world (apart from a few other rogue nations) and make some ridiculously pompous competition, pretending we are still part of something spectacular and for anybody who cares - nobody.

really not comparable though

i know what the world series is

why not just say and create their own world cup?