ARobben

FUTBOL/SOCCOR

CUPA DE AMERICA

brazil wins 3-0 , with 2 bad situations- argentinas player scored on his own goal, argentinas goal did not count because of offsides

lol there will be riots. damn.

brazil played very smart though

3 - 0 doesnt reflect the game at all and I'm gutted for the Argies. The dissallowed goal was really a goal, hit the post once and brazil keeper made an awesome save from what could/should have been a goal. Argentina had most of the possesion in the opponents half but Brazil defended amazingly. It really is a totally different Brazil compared to pre-Dunga teams, I wonder if this would work in the world cup where the competition comes from many other teams, not just from Argentina.

TORRES.

3 - 0 doesnt reflect the game at all and I'm gutted for the Argies. The dissallowed goal was really a goal' date=' hit the post once and brazil keeper made an awesome save from what could/should have been a goal. Argentina had most of the possesion in the opponents half but Brazil defended amazingly. It really is a totally different Brazil compared to pre-Dunga teams, I wonder if this would work in the world cup where the competition comes from many other teams, not just from Argentina.

TORRES.[/quote']

its funny becuase Argentina brought their full squad to finally win the copa again, and brazil has an average squad, played like shit during the tournament, and then win 3-0. hahah

The Tevez saga rumbles on...

I think the problem lies in the obvious fact that West Ham don't actually legally own the player, and Man Utd wanting full transparency with the transfer is causing problems because of that. The Premier League don't want to get involved again, West Ham told them that they ended the co-ownership thingy (hence no points docked last season), and because United aren't doing the same thing that Liverpool did with Mascherano (effectively loan him), both West Ham and the Prem League are getting worried.

United want to deal only with West Ham, West Ham know that that isn't possible but can't publicly admit it, because they've told everyone no deal now exists with a third party (such a thing would be against Prem League rules), and the PL probably know that too, but they bottled it last season, "accepted" that West Ham had ended their agreements with the company that owns Tevez, and let them off.

The whole thing's a mess. West Ham should've been docked points and the whole stupid thing would've gone away. But the PL love the London clubs, and the saga continues.

Australia out of Asian Cup in quarters.

hahaha fucking bastards, thought they were just gonna come into the asian federation and walk over everyone.

1-1 vs. OMAN

1-3 Loss to IRAQ

and now out to Japan.

too funny

Australia out of Asian Cup in quarters.

hahaha fucking bastards' date=' though they were just gonna come into the asian federation and walk over everyone.

1-1 vs. OMAN

1-3 Loss to IRAQ

and now out to Japan.

too funny[/quote']

Brilliant! I couldn't even name an Omanian? or Iraqi footballer...

just realized' date=' Bayern Munich is really really good.

too bad they wont be in CL this season, but next year, gonna be dangerous[/quote']

But they sold Makaay and Pizarro :(

I always used to play as them on Pro Evo. But not anymore, not now the greatness of Makaay and Pizarro has gone...

But they sold Makaay and Pizarro :(

I always used to play as them on Pro Evo. But not anymore' date=' not now the greatness of Makaay and Pizarro has gone...[/quote']

yea they were cool, but i think Klose and Toni is a pretty good replacement :smoke_coo

Pizarro's gonna be a great buy for Chelsea man

yea they were cool' date=' but i think Klose and Toni is a pretty good replacement :smoke_coo

Pizarro's gonna be a great buy for Chelsea man[/quote']

Makaay was class but he was probably getting on in years. Can't believe they didn't make the Champs League though...

Makaay was class but he was probably getting on in years. Can't believe they didn't make the Champs League though...

yea that was shocking. makaay's off to Feyenoord now, and Van Bronckhorst went their too. pretty cool.

Munich's got

Kahn

Lucio, Van Buyten, Sagnol, Lahm

Ribery, Altintop, Ze Roberto, Schweinsteiger, Van Bommel

Podolski, Toni, Klose

fukin A

thats why i was happy when i drew them from the hat, i figured i had a good shot:icon_lol:

yea you were pretty much guaranteed to win that one.

these central european teams are gonna be dangerous in the future judging by the recent youth tournaments.

U-20 WC, Czechs arent even that good, and they make the final and almost win

U-19 Euro, Serbia makes it to final also, except they were really good.

WATCCCH OUT

yea you were pretty much guaranteed to win that one.

these central european teams are gonna be dangerous in the future judging by the recent youth tournaments.

U-20 WC' date=' Czechs arent even that good, and they make the final and almost win

U-19 Euro, Serbia makes it to final also, except they were really good.

WATCCCH OUT[/quote']

czechs were one of my biggest surprises for this tournament as well as austria and poland somehow making it out of the group stage