ARobben

FUTBOL/SOCCOR

I like the away goals rule. Gives an extra dimension to proceedings. But it shouldn't be used in extra time, because that's blatantly unfair to the home side in the second leg.

no it makes it awkward, while should you be penalised when playing at home?

i hope he leaves, then there wont be a shit load of good central midfielders being benched

I don't think he'll leave. At the moment he looks a good player because of the work of others around him, and if he leaves for another club his "world class" reputation could well be damaged if he doesn't manage to play as well.

I don't like him in any case. He's a decent player, but was at the right club at the right time, and has fluffed his way through his career.

Well, the USA pretty much dominated the game and still managed to lose by two goals.

missed the game but my friend told me the same thing "US played so good man, they had so many chances btu they fuckign sucked at finishing."

and he said Bornstein is a really good defender

missed the game but my friend told me the same thing "US played so good man' date=' they had so many chances btu they fuckign sucked at finishing."

and he said Bornstein is a really good defender[/quote']

Clark was amazing for them in setting up many of those chances and was dominating the midfield all match as well.

And on the first two goals Paraguay scored, it looked like Keller might have been able to get to the ball before the attacker, but considering the USA defender's blunders leading up to those situations, I'd sooner blame the king of Norway than Keller for them.

Oh' date=' and greedy bastard Frank Lampard has rejected yet another new contract.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6258890.stm[/quote']

What a tosser. He's not even that good.

Say he was playing for Liverpool last year instead of Steve Gerrard, Liverpool weren't a great squad last year, but Gerrard was brilliant and led them to do better than I think the squad should have done.

That may be slightly exagerated, but my point is if 'Lamps' was playing for a team like Liverpool, he would stumble and fall, he'd flop and wouldn't lead the team like Gerrard does.

With Gerrard Liverpool could go on to be good again, if they buy a decent striker(like Torres), and mebbe a good defender. As a United fan, I don't like saying that. If they had Lampard instead of Gerrard, they would be some way off challenging for the Premiership. With Gerrard, I think they could be up there for t with Torres and mebbe another signing or two.

Gerrard is ten times the player Lampard is and half the cunt.

Why England managers refuse to drop Lampard confuses me. It's obvious it doesn't work playing them together, there are decent holding style partners (Carrick, Hargreaves, etc), and Gerrard is blatantly better. What's the problem? And if they think the fans would complain, that's bollocks, cos everyone I know hates Frank bloody Lampard.

I'd have Lampard over Steven "I want to go to chelsea for monies but now we've won the champions league i dont have a decent reason to go so give me a large contract and i'll hush" Gerrard.

Fuck Lampard. Essien's got the other CM spot down, Ballack will probably adapt better this season, and Mikel is a great future prospect. Lampard no needed.

looks like Torres passed his medical at Liverpool. im interested to see what happens to Liverpool now that they actually have a finisher. imagine if they had torres for the CL final.

Da Silva to Arsenal to cover henry? we'll see

haha greatest commentator moment

"and thats why you see those beautiful tears of a man whose heart is busting....."

"tom cruise ?"

"ASDGDRRDHHH WOULD YA STOP GOIN ON ABOOT TENNIS PLAYERS AND STUPID HOLLYWOOD HACTORS PHIL !! "

hahahah brilliant, whats channel is that and whats he on about tennis players for ?

"and thats why you see those beautiful tears of a man whose heart is busting....."

"tom cruise ?"

"ASDGDRRDHHH WOULD YA STOP GOIN ON ABOOT TENNIS PLAYERS AND STUPID HOLLYWOOD HACTORS PHIL !! "

hahahah brilliant' date=' whats channel is that and whats he on about tennis players for ?[/quote']

haha, GOLTV here in Amerika.

the guy kept mentioning Tom Cruise and Rafael Nadal who were at the game and Ray Hudson kept getting pissed. so he took that opportunity there to piss him off again. hilarious

god, why is chelsea bidding for Pato. that kid is a fucking cunt

:( i really haven't seen anything special from him in U20, though he did well in U17

i'm keeping tabs on him, so we'll see if he kicks it up a notch and then maybe my opinion will change

until then he can be a little bitch

Anyone seen Rafa Benitez's new look?

_42471410_benitezbellamy203.jpg

(ignore the no-neck Welsh tosser, the image was from BBC Sport and I couldn't find another one)

Anyone seen Rafa Benitez's new look?

_42471410_benitezbellamy203.jpg

(ignore the no-neck Welsh tosser' date=' the image was from BBC Sport and I couldn't find another one)[/quote']

yeh, looks pretty awful doesn't it?

he looks like a romanian sex trafficer.

ahh, look at the beautiful rising footballing power of the world. i really wont be surprised if the US win this world cup man. and this 3rd place shit is bullshit, brazil could still advance

United are going to pwn so hard next season.

Havign said that i tihnk they will defineltey miss an out and out goal scorer what with saha being sidelined, and chelsea will come back real strong i'd expect.

United are going to pwn so hard next season.

Havign said that i tihnk they will defineltey miss an out and out goal scorer what with saha being sidelined' date=' and chelsea will come back real strong i'd expect.[/quote']

TEVEZ AGREES UNITED DEAL

WTF