ARobben

FUTBOL/SOCCOR

We actually have a chance now that we turned the game in our favour. Great game ending, Ecuador seemed more prepared (nearly same squad as in Germany WC) but we somehow managed to score.

Now maybe we can beat Mexico or something, hope for Brazil not to be that great without Dinho and Kaka.

why does Mexico always beat Brazil, yet they fail to beat the mighty Americans all the time.

and for Chile, those 3 points are huge, especially in Copa America where the 2 best 3rd place teams still advance

why does Mexico always beat Brazil' date=' yet they fail to beat the mighty Americans all the time[/b'].

and for Chile, those 3 points are huge, especially in Copa America where the 2 best 3rd place teams still advance

baffles me each and every time

2 days away from U20!!!!!:dancingthom:

haha yea... our team must be one of the least prepared ones. Our players havent played much together, unlike in other teams where players seem a lot more used to each other.

Well now Argentina showed up as usual....i hope they dont get eliminated as usual (like under odd circumstances or like they suddenly suck one game or something)

i very excite for this upcoming season alot of players i want to see

pizarro at chelsea

nani at manu

tuncay at m'boro

rozenhal at newcastle

muntari at portsmouth

and hopefully more to come

also possible line-up for Barcelona next year

------------Valdes----------------

------------------------------------

-Zambrotta---Puyol---Chivu----Abidal

-----------------------------------------

----------Deco------------------------

--------------------Xavi---------------

---------------------------------------

-------Messi------------Ronaldhino--

----------------------------------------

----Eto'o---------------Henry---------

thats just damn good

i very excite for this upcoming season alot of players i want to see

pizarro at chelsea

nani at manu

tuncay at m'boro

rozenhal at newcastle

muntari at portsmouth

and hopefully more to come

both will do well

nani was a great signing for man utd.

wow the US team has a nice amount of players from COLLEGE

and fuck POLAND man' date=' Brazil brought Alexandre Pato, that guy is f'ing incredible. he'll rip your precious Poland apart[/b']

look at him, hes such a cocky bitch

you were saying?:)

Random question for you futbol/soccor fans out there, that I think I already know the answer to, but I'll ask anyway just to make sure.

Scenario:

-Two-legged aggregate score series, where away goals rule applies to settle drawn aggregates.

-Teams are level on aggregate score and away goals after full time of the second match.

-Teams progress to extra time. Both teams score an equal amount of goals (greater than 0).

-Extra time ends.

Does the away team of the return leg win due to away goals scored, or do away goals in extra time of a level aggregate not count for purposes of determining a winner by away goals, therefore requiring a penalty shootout?

I'm leaning towards the away team advancing by away goals in extra time, but I could be wrong and just want to make sure.

Random question for you futbol/soccor fans out there' date=' that I think I already know the answer to, but I'll ask anyway just to make sure.

Scenario:

-Two-legged aggregate score series, where away goals rule applies to settle drawn aggregates.

-Teams are level on aggregate score and away goals after full time of the second match.

-Teams progress to extra time. Both teams score an equal amount of goals (greater than 0).

-Extra time ends.

Does the away team of the return leg win due to away goals scored, or do away goals in extra time of a level aggregate not count for purposes of determining a winner by away goals, therefore requiring a penalty shootout?

I'm leaning towards the away team advancing by away goals in extra time, but I could be wrong and just want to make sure.[/quote']

i believe it is the away goals rule in extra time. because i remember some controversy of that, where people were saying that its not much of an advantage to be the home team in the 2nd leg, because if it heads to extra time one goal from the away team is basically the winner.

i believe it is the away goals rule in extra time. because i remember some controversy of that, where people were saying that its not much of an advantage to be the home team in the 2nd leg, because if it heads to extra time one goal from the away team is basically the winner.

I agree, I still think the away goals rule is pretty much bullshit, but at least the teams know well in advance what they have to do, and if they fail to do it, they deserve to lose.

the away goals rule is bull shit

I like the away goals rule. Gives an extra dimension to proceedings. But it shouldn't be used in extra time, because that's blatantly unfair to the home side in the second leg.