ARobben

FUTBOL/SOCCOR

well lets be honest, the chances of canada knocking off the US are slim

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

its true, YOU CANT WIN

hahahahah

how about the chances of Guadeloupe knocking off Mexico

bad news for Arsenal.

Swapping Anelka for Henry isn't quite fair. It won't be the goalscoring be a problem as much as the teams moral

I'm so depressed' date=' thierry henry was one of my favourites...I still like him and all, but I liked him in an Arsenal jersey

Did anyone else read his leaving speech in the interview from Arsenal.com?

If you didn't, I'll cut to the chase.

Finally, your last Arsenal.com question as a Arsenal player, do you have a message for the fans?

“Well, I would to say you have been tremendous for me I really do appreciate it. I am shaking as I say this. I will always remember you. I will have you in my head and my heart. I wanted to reassure you that I always gave 100 per cent here. I know some people said some other stuff but I always gave 100 per cent. I hope you appreciate what I did here because I appreciate what you did for me. I grew as a man and became a better football player. I will always take that with me no matter what happens.

“Arsenal will be in my blood aswell as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gunner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gunner you will always be a Gunner. The Club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.”

you brits are getting full coverage of COPA AMERICA. are any of you even going to watch it?

nah its on too late, ko's are usually bout 10 or 11 pm

i would and i will if im not working early or cant sleep, whats happened so far ?

nah its on too late' date=' ko's are usually bout 10 or 11 pm

i would and i will if im not working early or cant sleep, whats happened so far ?[/quote']

ah that sucks.

nothing yesterday was group A, biut its a shit group.

todays mexico/brazil

and tomorrws USA/ARGENTINA