ARobben

FUTBOL/SOCCOR

main issue is how ineffective alli / lingard / sterling have been so we haven't been able to hold the ball at the top of midfield 

for saturday i'd be tempted to bring in loftus & rashford for alli and probably lingard

loftus has bit better ball retention and can sit a bit deeper, rashford far more threatening 

Lingards been the best of the 3 i think.. thought he was great vs Columbia for the first 75 minutes but then really should have been subbed off far earlier. Overall Southgate has been great but still thought his game management was pretty poor. He redeemed himself whatever happened at half time in extra time though. Loftus and Rashford were both poor against Belgium although it's hard to judge. They both have deserved more minutes. 

I'm not sure though against deep lying defence (ultimate bus parking) i feel like Delli and Sterling should be more effective than Rashford / LC. Delli did not look fit at all either though.

Looks like it's happening more and more.

Imagine Ronaldo scoring against buffon champions league. Heartbreaking

Don't see why England can't get the result tomorrow. Croatia will rip the mid up semis but still they can pull it off

Belgium England final please

Then England score with a handball

Fuck. You terrrrry

I scored my ever header today. It was a banger too. Edge of the box, keeper couldn't get back in time and I lobbed him..

Also took the worst penalty and scored

Rest of the game I had about 100 chances but grounds here suck. Ball bobbles

ive had a terrible eye infection for three weeks

i played soccer sunday half blind

i dont get paid if i am ill

my right eye is totally blurry, no matter I cant see shit

its my first day back at work in three weeks

again...i dont get paid when ill

i cant pay my rent

my dad arrives in three weeks

and with all this....i should be freaking....i am....but england, do me a solid and pull it off today

PLEASE

*DOWNSIDE if they make the final i have a game at 10 and the match shows here at 11. watch me wrap that shit up in the first half and fuck off to the pub

croatia only just squeaked past russia and denmark, they've got a lot of tired players and a few second string players due to injuries, their starting centre backs will probably lovren and corluka (!?). on the other hand modric, rakitic, perisic, mandzukic are all at least as good if not better than our best players. fuck me this is gonna be stressful

It depends where they stick the two midfielders.....the need to room to do their thing and if England press, especially Modric, they will be fine. Also, Croatia like to play from the wings too but I think Englands wing backs are good enough to deal with it. I am nervous and excited

Its England after all, when we have no expectations they kill it....when we have expectations....we flop it