ARobben

FUTBOL/SOCCOR

THIS IS THE ONE THREAD FOR ALL THINGS SOCCCOR (football).

i always look for threads to write things in, but there never is one, so THIS IS THE THREAD.

Just finished watching the Real Madrid/Zaragoza and Barcelona/Espanyol matches. shit was epic.

both ended 2-2 in the 90th minute. 1 round left, dont care for either team but as long as Barcelona doesnt win the league i'll be happy.

now for USA/TRINIDAD in the World Renowned GOLD CUP

What so you want Real Madrid to win?

as long as its not Barcelona.

i dont really mind Madrid anymore, they arent that GALACTICO'S MADRID team anymore.

oh yes and Sevilla really fucked up, if they won today it would've been a 3 way tie.

and USA wins, i cant take this Gold Cup, its obviously going to be a USA/Mexico final. bring on Copa America already

To be honest yeah, since Cappello's come the team has actually started to play as a team. Maybe I'm being harsh by not wanting Madrid to win. But I still like Barcelona, although the Messi hand of God business was a bit shobby.

To be honest yeah, since Cappello's come the team has actually started to play as a team. Maybe I'm being harsh by not wanting Madrid to win. But I still like Barcelona, although the Messi hand of God business was a bit shobby.

yea what a douche. the commentator was like "God is Argentinian" i found that to be funny

under 21's european championship starts today doesnt it ? its all on skys so gonna be following that all the way, we have a half decent side too i reckon

what the hell was that tournament that Holland won last year?

edit: nevermind it was the same tournament. why is it being held again one year after?

man CONCACAF must be the worst region in the world

sounds like an oppressive Coffee bean cartel

but i reckon the one australia always win AND THEY DONT EVEN AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFY FOR THE WORLD CUP is the worst one.

what the hell was that tournament that Holland won last year?

edit: nevermind it was the same tournament. why is it being held again one year after?

yeh that was the same tournament, its ment to be held every 2 years and has done since it started but for some reason they brought it foward a year and now it will take place every 2 year after this (so the next one should be 2009 now in sweden) maybe they didnt like it clashing with the senior compitition which is every 4 years (euro 2008)

we didnt qualify last time but we do look better, david bentley has left the squad though through "exhaustion", which is a loss

sounds like an oppressive Coffee bean cartel

but i reckon the one australia always win AND THEY DONT EVEN AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFY FOR THE WORLD CUP is the worst one.

oh yes. its even worse now since Australia isnt even in it anymore

we didnt qualify last time but we do look better, david bentley has left the squad though through "exhaustion", which is a loss

yeah stuart pearce is pissed off at him. bentley was saying that hes never come off a 60 game season before and he needs REST. fuck that

wait are the asian countries in Oceania or whatever one Australian is in? Japan and Korea are decent enough teams.

Australia left Oceania to join Asia, to have more competition, like Asian Cup and Asian Champions League.

so basically Oceania's best team now is New Zealand

honduras 2-mexico 1

great performance by our side' date=' the best game we've had in the last 2 years

the victory is really important for the present tournament and historically...suck on that mexico[/quote']

yep i could've went to that game, but i didnt want to watch you two crappy teams:risa:

but seriously, good shit, mexico almost fucked up their first game also, this could've been the end of their tournament today