arosen

MLB Thread

so A-Rod is basically a stud so far this year

6 HRs in 7 games. yikes

Yeah it seems like every year there is one guy that just tears out of the gate. This year it's definitely ARod. He also has 15 RBI's in his first 7 in addition to the 6 bombs he's hit. Looked like Yankee fans actually gave the guy an ovation yesterday. The Yankees are an offensive force right now. I'll tell you what though, take a look at the Indian's numbers if you get a chance. Then keep in mind they've played at least three less games than everyone else due to snow. They are scary good. Sucks to be in the AL Central this year.

Yeah it seems like every year there is one guy that just tears out of the gate. This year it's definitely ARod. He also has 15 RBI's in his first 7 in addition to the 6 bombs he's hit. Looked like Yankee fans actually gave the guy an ovation yesterday. The Yankees are an offensive force right now. I'll tell you what though, take a look at the Indian's numbers if you get a chance. Then keep in mind they've played at least three less games than everyone else due to snow. They are scary good. Sucks to be in the AL Central this year.

yea i agree with the indians and actually if look back youll see i have them in the world series. dont know if that will actually happen but i wouldnt be surpised if it did

Fuck ESPN, I knew I should have uses yahoo for fantasy baseball. Apparently they screwed up the programming for the fantasy baseball so bad they have to delete everything that happened in the first week of baseball for fantasy baseball users so the first week just doesn't count. Thats just great especially since I had A-Rod:icon_evil

And the O's still suck.

Fuck ESPN' date=' I knew I should have uses yahoo for fantasy baseball. Apparently they screwed up the programming for the fantasy baseball so bad they have to delete everything that happened in the first week of baseball for fantasy baseball users so the first week just doesn't count. Thats just great especially since I had A-Rod:icon_evil

And the O's still suck.[/quote']

it's not that the first week won't count. what they are going to do is reset everything to your opening day roster and calculate the points as if you never made any subs. so, you'll get all the points from the guys who were originally in your starting lineup but not for any of your subs.

i'm getting particularly screwed because i had 2 wins and 4 saves from pitchers that started on my bench that will now not count. it'll probably change my 7-3 week 1 win to a 5-5 tie.

i fucking love baseball man

i watch every damn game

same here. I'll watch almost any game and never get bored. The only ones I don't watch are the yankees-redsox and yankees-mets games, and thats just because I hate those teams and all the attention they get.

yeah dood

was so angry that like every exhibition game covered on television involved one of those three teams.

i wanna see the new brewers! or the indians! i know the fucking lineups for those damn teams (mets etc) by heart, even though i hate them.

yeah dood

was so angry that like every exhibition game covered on television involved one of those three teams.

i wanna see the new brewers! or the indians! i know the fucking lineups for those damn teams (mets etc) by heart' date=' even though i hate them.[/quote']

the worst is with this matsuzaka guy. he'd get nowhere near the coverage on ESPN if he weren't on the red sox. instead we see every pitch he throws 5 times.

i wanna see the new brewers! or the indians! i know the fucking lineups for those damn teams (mets etc) by heart' date=' even though i hate them.[/quote']

the new crew are so fun to watch... i've watched every game so far. the turnbow-cordero duo is fucking lights out in the 8th and 9th.

We just can't win a series. Its one step forward and two steps back. Toronto's offense is in full swing, so to speak. I didn't get to see the game last night but I saw we put Todd Wellmeyer in, which is bad news. Anyway, good luck to the Jays for the rest of the season. We'll see you again later on in KC.

yeah dood

:thumbsup:

it was so great to see felix hernandez completely show up matsuzaka yesterday.

and hear the announcers make jokes about how gay ny/boston are because of the media

We just can't win a series. Its one step forward and two steps back. Toronto's offense is in full swing, so to speak. I didn't get to see the game last night but I saw we put Todd Wellmeyer in, which is bad news. Anyway, good luck to the Jays for the rest of the season. We'll see you again later on in KC.

will do!

Yeah I used to like the Sox a lot too but they've become so commercialized. They spend almost as much as their hated division rivals. Ever since they won the series, I'm just not that into them anymore.

i used to care about the red sox and baseball

then they won the world series

and then the team and fans' date=' and my city, became the most annoying thing on this planet.[/quote']

Yea it did.

I'm a Yankee fan, and the sudden A-Rod love is really annoying too, because most of it is coming out of the mouths of people who for the past 3 years have done nothing but applaud briefly for his season accomplishments and boo tremendously while he stuggled.

This play will buy him a pass for about a week.

Most New York fans are sick fucks.

i used to care about the red sox and baseball

then they won the world series

and then the team and fans' date=' and my city, became the most annoying thing on this planet[/b'].

you must not know any leaf fans!

:lol: