arosen

MLB Thread

best "new" pitcher... Dice-K!

yeaaa sox.

how do you actually pronounce his first name anyway?

these ml threads are becoming very common, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Ughh I know. That game was a fucking heart breaker' date=' two quick outs then it all goes down the shitter :icon_cry:

You an Oriole's fan too?[/quote']

Oh yes definitely...I'll be at Opening Day today! And Larry Bigbie was a good man...whatever happened to him?

Oh yes definitely...I'll be at Opening Day today! And Larry Bigbie was a good man...whatever happened to him?

He's with the Dodgers now as a backup, but he might get some playing time since their CF is hurt.

Verlander is pitching his first game of the season tonight in KC, I love watching that kid pitch

I love watching that kid, along with all his cohorts, fuck up easy plays in the infield. Kidding, I hate the Cardinals and watching them beat the Tigers last year was agonizing.

That was only a product of Odalis Perez v. AJ Burnett. Let's see what happens tonight when its Greinke v. Towers. Besides, the Jays always win the home opener.

ok then, we'll keep in touch :lol:

Yeah I just finished watching that. At least they made it interesting in the end. Gotta love the cubbies. Any rival of STL is cool with me. Lilly looks like he could help out a bit. Is there any chance of wood or prior coming back this season. What lame ducks they turned out to be.

6-3 Royals

Rubber match (pay back) tomorrow night!

Yeah we'll see I guess. We really need a win tomorrow. Just to try and hover around .500. As royals fans, we know we aren't making the playoffs but improvement is so much fun for us. Anything is better than 100 losses. I told you about Grienke though. He is a very solid young pitcher. He's all we could talk about before Gordon came in the picture (who came up huge tonight btw). I grew up in the next town from Marcum actually. We played little league soccer together. He was a ridiculous athlete. We've got De La Rosa going tomorrow. He's pretty good himself. We'll see.

I love baseball.

i would've laughed my ass off if wheeler blew the save after being promoted to closer.

Wheeler isnt as big of a screw up as Brad Lidge. He'll give up his runs but he'll get his outs too.