Sign in to follow this  
chitramyqueen

ten thousand

Awesome job Cindy!!!!

I liked you from the start. Of course you're nice ;) but you're more than that. I don't know you (in real life) but if I did, I know we would be friends. You are my favorite person on this board (with crap, IHA, YOL, and some others right behind you), I'm humbled to see myself on yr top 30 list.

Loves ya tons and tons :wub:

HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

Originally posted by minotaur@Jan 12 2005, 11:45 AM

Awesome job Cindy!!!!

I liked you from the start. Of course you're nice ;) but you're more than that. I don't know you (in real life) but if I did, I know we would be friends. You are my favorite person on this board (with crap, IHA, YOL, and some others right behind you), I'm humbled to see myself on yr top 30 list.

Loves ya tons and tons :wub:

HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

aw, thanks min! thats so sweet of you to say. i consider you one of my friends here, and have felt that way practically since you joined!

:wub: :wub:

UNBRIDLED JOY ACROSS IRELAND AS CINDERLLA HITS 10k

19 missing, 4 dead, six aroused in revelrie/rioting

huzzahforcinderella1xz.jpg

Comments heard by the revelling masses include:

"Yes, she is the best person here"

"she's kept that jimi cunt from leaving many times now, but then again i guess she has her reasons"

"without her the family is just a bizarre cult"

"she's one of the few people round here i'd actually like to meet"

"death will come to those who oppose or hurt her"

"jimi loves cindi"

Originally posted by inhauntedattics@Jan 12 2005, 02:11 PM

UNBRIDLED JOY ACROSS IRELAND AS CINDERLLA HITS 10k

19 missing, 4 dead, six aroused in revelrie/rioting

huzzahforcinderella1xz.jpg

Comments heard by the revelling masses include:

"Yes, she is the best person here"

"she's kept that jimi cunt from leaving many times now, but then again i guess she has her reasons"

"without her the family is just a bizarre cult"

"she's one of the few people round here i'd actually like to meet"

"death will come to those who oppose or hurt her"

"jimi loves cindi"

I'm not missing anymore !!!!

The Ireland festivites is the proof that Cindy's cult as gone far more popular than the mormon thing. Good job !

(Jimi, I think thats the post of the week.

Which is no more udapted. :( )

alright, since i've got the time and your definitely worth it even if i didn't have the time...lets get on with my thougths and appreciation for the one and only army.

soon after crap and i started talking you and i started talking. i enjoyed your conversations and you always made me feel so appreciated. whenever i was down you'd try and cheer me up. you have always been there to say that you've missed talking to me. you call me shayshy, a nickname that only one other person in my life has come up with. you make everything so personal. you never say those stupid generic things that so many people look over. you are one of the most genuine, considerate, compassionate, and caring people i know. i thank you for all of the wisdom and generosity you have shared with me. congratulations on 10000 and heres to the next million more posts to come. ;)

Originally posted by Shaysh@Jan 12 2005, 05:57 PM

alright, since i've got the time and your definitely worth it even if i didn't have the time...lets get on with my thougths and appreciation for the one and only army.

soon after crap and i started talking you and i started talking. i enjoyed your conversations and you always made me feel so appreciated. whenever i was down you'd try and cheer me up. you have always been there to say that you've missed talking to me. you call me shayshy, a nickname that only one other person in my life has come up with. you make everything so personal. you never say those stupid generic things that so many people look over. you are one of the most genuine, considerate, compassionate, and caring people i know. i thank you for all of the wisdom and generosity you have shared with me. congratulations on 10000 and heres to the next million more posts to come. ;)

aw, shayshy!! i'm all blushy - thats the sweetest thing!! you are one of my top 5 favoritest people here shaysh - you are always so positive, even when i know you were not so happy back in germany, and so much fun to play with!! ((((((hugs))))))