The Ultimate Radiohead Picture Thread

thanks. well i got there at 6:45 am and i was #7 as i said. crazy but i put my life on hold to travel to these shows so i wanted the best experience possible and i had no other reason to be in new york than to see radiohead and spend the day in line with other fans. :) person #1 had actually gotten there at noon the day before! waste invited her in to hear the soundcheck and help set up merchandise

philip had no comment on chieftan mews. colin said he is "disgusting" and that he's not supposed to talk about it, they made him sign a paper. (which i tweeted to mews, and he retweeted...) big boots... i asked if it would ever be released and thom said it was written for a james bond soundtrack and implied that if it were released, it would have to be in that context. he said they had "given" the song to daniel craig. coincidentally he was at night 2. colin said the band talked about big boots backstage that night!

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

superb!  

oh Thom. why are you doing this to us, huh?

Posted Images

correct, they were not selling it but giving it away and they had hundreds (if not 1000) of copies! ironic

they gave them out to people in the queue... a stack were left on the sidewalk for people to take... at the merchandise booth after the shows they were giving them away like halloween candy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...