The Ultimate Radiohead Picture Thread

sTEveN

n36736245747_1509724_8130.jpg

Mmm yes...all this hype has got me overexcited too!! Cant believe it's just gonna be one song. :icon_cry:

Anyone that sees it tonight - can you post thoughts up here tomorrow??

Will have to wait till tomo night to see it over here in the UK - so anything to whet my appetite would be appreciated!!!

2610466943_da8b1fb889_o-1.jpg

I'm hoping its gonna bring back all my memories of this^^ last year :yeah:

yeah this has got to be in the top 3 most amazing things thats ever happened to me...

i drove up to la today to try to catch a glimpse of radiohead and after hours of meandering around the excessively blocked off staples center who do i see?

WHO DO I SEE ??

IMG_7621.jpg

they were very nice and obliging even though they were in a hurry. i almost cried afterward...

if it was thom i probably wouldve been bawling

yeah this has got to be in the top 3 most amazing things thats ever happened to me...

i drove up to la today to try to catch a glimpse of radiohead and after hours of meandering around the excessively blocked off staples center who do i see?

WHO DO I SEE ??

IMG_7621.jpg

they were very nice and obliging even though they were in a hurry. i almost cried afterward...

if it was thom i probably wouldve been bawling

awesome pic

i am so jealous

did you ask them anything? like are they working on a new album? anything along those lines? i know what we've heard but you were in amazing position to learn even more!

tell the truth now

you were camping there all day in hopes of ambushing them, weren't you

yes, as a matter of fact they had taken notice of you long before you ever made contact and were waiting for you to let your guard down but you knew! clever girl. you feigned exhaustion and rushed them as they tried to sneak past