sTEveN

The Ultimate Radiohead Picture Thread

dont let this thread ever die.

I PM'd Penny the other day to ask him to sticky it, but he politely declined my request.

Maybe if more people asked him, or if we appealed to Cindy and/or Jonathan, we could get it made into a sticky thread. (not trying to piss you off, Penny, but it does make sense to keep this one going).

I PM'd Penny the other day to ask him to sticky it' date=' but he politely declined my request.

Maybe if more people asked him, or if we appealed to Cindy and/or Jonathan, we could get it made into a sticky thread. (not trying to piss you off, Penny, but it does make sense to keep this one going).[/quote']

pming jonathan wouldnt be a good idea. pm cindy and tell her that most grt regulars want this thread stickd or something.

I PM'd Penny the other day to ask him to sticky it' date=' but he politely declined my request.

Maybe if more people asked him, or if we appealed to Cindy and/or Jonathan, we could get it made into a sticky thread. (not trying to piss you off, Penny, but it does make sense to keep this one going).[/quote']

any reason why this needs a sticky to keep going? if it has to be kept going artificially, does it deserve to be kept going in the first place? the only reason we even have DAS and LP7 threads stickied here is 'cos the subject matter comes up so bloody much that without them the forum gets really spammy.

banging on about this isn't really fair on the other people who've PMed me trying to get their pet thread stickied either. stickying this would set the bar a little too low i think, how could we then not sticky all the other nice little threads that come along? what worth does a sticky end up having?

just enjoy the thread and don't worry about this stuff. if it become a legendary universally loved thread it'll get stickied when it deserves it.

any reason why this needs a sticky to keep going? if it has to be kept going artificially' date=' does it deserve to be kept going in the first place? the only reason we even have DAS and LP7 threads stickied here is 'cos the subject matter comes up so bloody much that without them the forum gets really spammy.

banging on about this isn't really fair on the other people who've PMed me trying to get their pet thread stickied either. stickying this would set the bar a little too low i think, how could we then not sticky all the other nice little threads that come along? what worth does a sticky end up having?

just enjoy the thread and don't worry about this stuff. if it become a legendary universally loved thread it'll get stickied when it deserves it.[/quote']

You are so not my plastic pal right now. :icon_lol: