Hamilton

Kovalainen

Räikkönen

Coulthard

Fisichella

Massa

Kubica

Sutil

alonso retired after hitting the wall. raikkonen took second on the final turn but i guess had to give it back because he used the runoff to get past kovalainen. vettel and webber took each other out while the safety car was out and both were running in the points. congratulations to spyker (my personal favorite) on their first championship point.

Brazil Qualifying:

Massa

Hamilton

Raikkonen

Alonso

Im wondering how much fuel Kimi and Fernando are carrying. Hamilton just needs to keep his nose clean and he should be ok I think, but then thats easier said than done.

Ffs Max Mosely has been such a gobshite all season:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7070564.stm

He has such a grudge against McClaren its unbelievable. And it only got boring under Schumacher because no one could challenge him, or rather no one could challenge the Ferraris.

I heard him on five live today.

"There is always somebody new. If it wasn't him it would be either [Nico] Rosberg or [Robert] Kubica or one of the other new stars, a [sebastian] Vettel, would suddenly be the big one."

Pfffft.

BREAKING NEWS (sorta):

ALONSO LEAVES MCLAREN, BRIATORE OFERS JOB

i think he'll go to williams though, as renault had a shit year and they can look to replace Alex Wurz, who is the Brett Favre of F1

edit: actually, now that i think about it, probably renault

fisi is at that "age" as well.

BREAKING NEWS (sorta):

ALONSO LEAVES MCLAREN, BRIATORE OFERS JOB

i think he'll go to williams though, as renault had a shit year and they can look to replace Alex Wurz, who is the Brett Favre of F1

edit: actually, now that i think about it, probably renault

fisi is at that "age" as well.

I think he'll go Renault. McClaren will do their best to get Rosberg but if not they'll probably settle for Kovalainen seeing as Renailt are likely to promote Nelson Piquet Jr. Oh and I ordered tickets for next year's British GP, my first F1 race :icon_surp

Woah, didn't know this thread existed.

Anyone know if it's true Ralph Schumacher has quit?

yeah, i think force india offered him a lot of money but michael basically told him it would tarnish his reputation to continue racing for such a bad team