radna skela

Official F1 Thread

what happened

did i miss a good race

There's too much for me to mention, but I can tell you Alonso came first, Massa 2nd and Webber 3rd. It got red flagged after 11 laps as the track became pretty much a lake with all the rain. It was epic you ought to catch the highlights whenever they show them.

There's too much for me to mention, but I can tell you Alonso came first, Massa 2nd and Webber 3rd. It got red flagged after 11 laps as the track became pretty much a lake with all the rain. It was epic you ought to catch the highlights whenever they show them.

good god man

where was it

and hamilton without a podium?

and FUCK webber came in 3rd?

i am pretty sore i missed this

current world championship leader but failed to place tioday, it seems

He started 10th. I dont know if you watched the qualifying to know but the nut came off his front right wheel in the 3rd session and he had a very heavy crash. They took him to hospital but he was ok in the end. In the first few corners he passed about 5 people but then got his left rear punctured by one of the BMWs who were busy crashing into eachother. Then the rain came and he was one of about 6 cars that aquaplaned into the gravel on the first corner. Thing is he was the only driver to have the thought of keeping his engine running so while the other drivers got out he got the crane to place him back on the track. Red Flag at this point which meant everyone lining back up on the grid with Hamilton last as he was a lap down, with fucking Winklehock the new Spyker driver in first as he didnt pit. They started under the safety car with Hamilton allowed to unlap himself but for whatever reason Hamilton then went to dry tyres which proved too early and pretty much killed his race. He spent the rest of the time flooring it and passing people but in the end couldnt quite get a point and finished 9th.

Seriously one of the best races I've ever seen, Alonso barged past Massa with a few laps to go, entirely fair move though and Massa got all shirty about it just before they went on the podium. Also hilarious seeing Michael Shoemaker have to hand the constructors trophy to Ron Dennis who clearly loved it.

alonso

massa

webber

wurz

coulthard

heidfeld

kubica

kovalainen

that was probably one of the best races i've ever seen. my personal favorite had to be the spyker out in front.

Just takes the biscuit that he'd never even driven a formula 1 car in the rain before.

McLaren have been excluded from the 2007 constructors’ championship and fined US$100 million following Thursday’s FIA World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) hearing in Paris. Drivers Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton have not been penalized and are free to continue their fight for the drivers' title.

"The WMSC have stripped Vodafone McLaren Mercedes of all constructor points in the 2007 FIA Formula One world championship and the team can score no points for the remainder of the season' date='” said an FIA statement.

"Furthermore, the team will pay a fine equal to $100m, less the FOM (Formula One Management) income lost as a result of the points deduction.”

The penalty follows McLaren’s admission that the team was in possession of confidential technical data belonging to rivals Ferrari, who are now all but assured of the 2007 constructors’ title.[/quote']

i dont know what hurts them more the points or the millions...

i thought that that was always used as commercial promotion, to have your team win the constructors. i never really cared for it, i always thought that the best team was determined from the best driver. that definetly has to be one of the largest fines ever in sports