radna skela

Official F1 Thread

the drought of the proceeding years was enough to permanently disillusion me, so that when something good happened it was like a clown visiting a suicidal mental ward inmate: cruel and pointless

not to mention the ridiculous match-fixing

only good for crashes

I think this year will be pretty amazing compared to the past couple of years.

it will, its all up for grabs really. you never know what can happen when a rookie is leading in the points, a third into the season

The guys over at Spyker Ferrari are fucking retarded. Seriously. I can probably drive better than those guys. (Okay, maybe not, but...) Who leaves with thier fuel nozzle still attached? Nice one. Quit before you kill someone.

dude, don't try and know things about formula one

is it once again time for you to periodically decide how knowledgable i am?

100 years ago the group of men chasing the negro were called the Ku Klux Klan

Now they're called Formula 1

hahaha

or the pga, but that's less interesting.

i think i'm actually going to get my ass up at 5 in the morning and watch the british gp tomorrow.

isn't spyker on the verge of bankruptcy at this point, too? i mean, on the one hand, having laughable teams is stupid. on the other hand, though, there aren't that many cars in the field to begin with...

raikkonen woke up:icon_eek:

or at least ferrari did

he may have the most wins this season but he has a long way to go to hamilton

as long as massa can do something useful in second without stalling, and alonso out pace his teammate, kimi can have a chance if he keeps winning

aka

kimi

massa

alonso

lewis

for all races until kimi takes the lead (or at least this is what i hope for)

i have a hard time finding a driver to like. i don't like ferrari in general because i hate schumacher. massa complained that traffic was the reason he didn't win in france, and that's just whining like a bitch. fernando alonso needs to find some modesty. hamilton has apparently demanded 10 times the money for next year that he got this year, so we know where his head is (although i guess that depends on what he earns now). kubica's interesting, but i hate bmw.