Sign in to follow this  
WaWa Kitty

I cant seem to find anyone who likes to talk about

My day has been good , thank you. Right now Im listening to Deftones..and writeing some of my own music. Im enjoying my time.

Im in the US, its 8:40 eastern time here. I hardly ever sleep. I hate sleep.

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Jan 11 2005, 05:32 PM

Wow, It's funny how some of you are sooo stuck up! As for those of you who are not. Its nice talking with you all. The people who sit here and judge others on a message bored when they dont even know them is fucking stupid. It is funny to me. Hahahahahahhaha :lol:

I'm not stuck up. I'm a pedant. Except for your writing skills, you don't really annoy me at all.

well, I will and I always have admitted that my writeing skillz are not th ebest but, does the way you spell or place words make up the person that you are? I dont think so. LoL..Thats why I cant understand why everyone is flipping out over a miss spelled word or a (!) in the wrong place. WHO CARES!!!! LOL. Im here to enjoy you people and to just chill out. :D

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Jan 11 2005, 05:59 PM

well, I will and I always have admitted that my writeing skillz are not th ebest but, does the way you spell or place words make up the person that you are? I dont think so. LoL..Thats why I cant understand why everyone is flipping out over a miss spelled word or a (!) in the wrong place. WHO CARES!!!! LOL. Im here to enjoy you people and to just chill out. :D

I specialize in preying upon abusers of truth and logic. Remember that.

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Jan 10 2005, 07:25 PM

any and all..although my fav IS RadioHead...I just love all music well I hate country..so not all lol :D

Holy shit were like the same anything but country. Ya like TOOL

Originally posted by folgsam@Jan 11 2005, 10:36 AM

I really like the way you guys keep this forum running.

well, in a sick, perverted, deranged way of running, like this small animal that collects nuts and stuff, jumping and whizzling up and down with its majestic trail, showing his naughty little asshole. Alas, perhaps I'm scaremongering you.

Heahd.

:lol:

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Jan 11 2005, 05:44 PM

have you ever heard it? I would have to say Deftones is my second fav band

I'm sitting here listlening to TOOL how's that for a Radiohead fan?