Sign in to follow this  
WaWa Kitty

I cant seem to find anyone who likes to talk about

You know what! I have been Nice I have tried to be nice to most of you. I can say some of you are GREAT! Very nice and sweet. But for those of you who have been rude to me ....you was a noob once too! So instead of being smartasses to me, those of you who have been, just be cool with me. Im just here to talk about music and have fun.! AND NO IM NOT SOCIALY CHALLENGED THANKS! <_

Thanks Dylan,

I am new and already, Im stirring things up a bit it seems! Sorry bout that. Anyways Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all an dwhat ever eles goes on here! :D So....yea....Ill be seeing you around! ;) XOXOXOXO

WaWa :P

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Jan 11 2005, 05:13 PM

You know what! I have been Nice I have tried to be nice to most of you. I can say some of you are GREAT! Very nice and sweet. But for those of you who have been rude to me ....you was a noob once too! So instead of being smartasses to me, those of you who have been, just be cool with me. Im just here to talk about music and have fun.! AND NO IM NOT SOCIALY CHALLENGED THANKS! <_<

when i first signed up i got hate posts because i liked a certain band, so i had to start this username instead, so i will continue to give you a hard time, until you pass around 300 posts

Originally posted by WaWa Kitty@Jan 10 2005, 07:20 PM

Is there anyone who would care to discuss music or ANYTHING? Just wondering. I'm new here and it seems as though noone wants to talk with me. Oh-well :(

You seem nice, I'm new here too. I will talk to you. :D

Originally posted by mr weenis@Jan 11 2005, 03:27 AM

i like music.

I like talking about it too.

No one here ever really directly talks to me, but they all know im here.

im used to it by now.

:ph34r:

i do.

also : hey wawa, i lurve the deftones.