bloop

Kyri's Ambient Album

C a s t l e s F o r g o t t e n

castlesforgottengn1.jpg

Used In Making Album: Casio Keyboard, Yamaha Keyboard, Guitar, Talkbox, Found Sounds (Tapes Forwarding and Rewinding, People Outside, People Inside, Static, etc) My Voice (Whistling and Singing), Music Box, and Various Other Things : ) Cover art by me

*updated link*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YMEBNHMM

headphone listening recommended : )

I really like it.

I'm off ill today and I put it on my MP3 and lay in bed with it on.

Really amazing.

Look forward to hearing more :thumbsup:

thanks, i'm happy you like it

after first listen:

- you weave the music that has influenced you intelligently with a strong essence; a dynamic, oceanic narrative that is uniquely yours.

- excellent song spacing, giving room for everything to flow and breath

- professional level of craftsmanship and production. i enjoy following the pulsing light-bulbs around my head (waiting in the hallway...), and the basinski-ish slow destruction and dissolve of sound in the excellent "Spending Scandal"

- every song is intriguing: from the gentle lull of "Roads Away from larnaca" and the warm but sinister "disarray cuddle", to the liquid robotation (<------- check out that word) of "our reflecting lake"

other notes:

- new version of nightshore's drums are awesome

- tasteful glitch-work in "sketch for memories." some artists go crazy with it. I (personally) think it is much more effective in the dosage you have given us

an achievement at any age

after first listen:

- you weave the music that has influenced you intelligently with a strong essence; a dynamic' date=' oceanic narrative that is uniquely yours.

- professional level of craftsmanship and production. i enjoy following the pulsing light-bulbs around my head (waiting in the hallway...), and the basinski-ish slow destruction and dissolve of sound in the excellent "Spending Scandal"

- every song is intriguing: from the gentle lull of "Roads Away from larnaca" and the warm but sinister "disarray cuddle", to the liquid robotation (<------- check out that word) of "our reflecting lake"

other notes:

- tasteful glitch-work in "sketch for memories." some artists go crazy with it. I (personally) think it is much more effective in the dosage you have given us

an achievement at any age[/quote']

thank you <3

after first listen:

- you weave the music that has influenced you intelligently with a strong essence; a dynamic' date=' oceanic narrative that is uniquely yours.

other notes:

an achievement at any age[/quote']

are you nigel?