man im playin golf every damn day! went through a period a week ago where i forgot how to swing. i think i had played too much and fried my brain and my balance was awful and frankly it was gettin embarrassing. hit probably 300+ balls on saturday and went to the course today and i got my groove back. this is like my golf diary i guess.

i used to play a ton when i was younger and i was pretty decent at it, maybe even the potential to be "something." but i also hated it because i was 13 and wanted to play video games.

but i have had a hankering to get back out there for a long while. last time i swung a club was 2008. i was terrible at it at first because it had been a long while but then all of a sudden i was zingin' em at the driving range to "holy fuck" capacity. 

Golf rules when you're hitting the ball well. I've played off and on since being a kid and I could be pretty damn good if I made an effort to play more so that's what I've been doing. Try to play at least once a week if not more. Gonna get some new clubs from the wife for xmas

solid

i would do weekend trips and play some pretty tough courses down in cape cod and places like that. it would be a lot more fun for me to go back there these days i think.