The driving range is good times. I've never taken my hand to "actual golf" though. I think that I would like it, but I know that I would be terrible.

Disc golf is fun. I used to play that quite a bit.

I've been playing for about 8 years or so. I try to get out onto the local courses at least ten times during the spring/summer season each year. Don't get me wrong though, I'm horrible.

i play. if i can shoot less than 18 over par, it's been a good day. if i can break 100, it's been an okay day.

i could probably really improve my game with a couple lessons as i've got a pretty good swing, i just need to hammer it down to consistency.

i've dabbled. got an eagle on a par 4 once.

thats pretty ridiculous, depending on the use of the word "dabbled" and what the course was like, because im fairly good and ive been playing for about 4/5 years and ive only done that 3 times

my handicap is 18 at this fairly hard course i usually play at. at an easier, dodgier one it would be about 12

and what about tiger? 7 pga tour victories in a row. this guy is seriously so much comparatively better than federer. federer has to win 7 matches to win a major. tiger has to beat 100 odd other competitors to win one.

tiger woods is a pretty phenomenal golfer

did anyone else see that eagle putt he made on saturday (i think)? it must have been 65+ feet, it rolled about an inch past the hole then turned around and dropped in.

i've just gotten into golfing, this past summer. i played a round with some fellow football coaches for kicks...really enjoyed now im into it. first time at the driving range i was averaging 220 yards a drive and i hit 250 at one point.

my short game owns, i love my lob wedge. within like 50 yards of the hole...give me the lob wedge and i'll come within 2 yards almost everytime

golf has just been pretty natural to me

if any of you guys want good tips, i just read tiger woods' book on golf; it was pretty good, a lot of good tips. the guy knows what hes talking about

no disrespect but "2 yards", and "almost everytime" has to be an exaggeration because even tiger woods would probably only be able to do it maybe 7 times out of 10

my best shot is my drive. although its not always that accurate, i hit maybe 50% of fairways, and get into trouble 25% of the time, i average about 280 yards, and my longest ever is 340. that means i carve up the short par 4s on easy courses.

no disrespect but "2 yards"' date=' and "almost everytime" has to be an exaggeration because even tiger woods would probably only be able to do it maybe 7 times out of 10

my best shot is my drive. although its not always that accurate, i hit maybe 50% of fairways, and get into trouble 25% of the time, i average about 280 yards, and my longest ever is 340. that means i carve up the short par 4s on easy courses.[/quote']

not an exaggeration man, my aunt has a golf hole in her backyard [shes out in the country] i was out there for 1 1/2 hours and i landed outside of 2 yards maybe 2/10 times at most

no disrespect taken, but definitely that lob wedge is one of my best shots

a high loft wedge (greater than or equal to 56 degrees) is essential gear for short shots out of the rough, but be wary of hitting them on the fairway, as the bounce can play hell with your swing.

what the hell are you doing within 50 yards of the green and not on it? that should only happen on par 5's or really long par 4's. on an average par 4 your 2nd shot should hit the green, under ideal circumstances, or at least be in one of the bunkers/the rough around it.

instead of a lob wedge, give the 8-iron bump a try when in really short range... it's about a quarter swing, low flying ball that can roll to tough pin positions.

not an exaggeration man' date=' my aunt has a golf hole in her backyard [shes out in the country'] i was out there for 1 1/2 hours and i landed outside of 2 yards maybe 2/10 times at most

no disrespect taken, but definitely that lob wedge is one of my best shots

land within, or stop within? if its stop within im sorry i just cant believe you

unless its less than 50 yards, id believe it if it were 25

a high loft wedge (greater than or equal to 56 degrees) is essential gear for short shots out of the rough' date=' but be wary of hitting them on the fairway, as the bounce can play hell with your swing.

[b']what the hell are you doing within 50 yards of the green and not on it? [/b]that should only happen on par 5's or really long par 4's. on an average par 4 your 2nd shot should hit the green, under ideal circumstances, or at least be in one of the bunkers/the rough around it.

instead of a lob wedge, give the 8-iron bump a try when in really short range... it's about a quarter swing, low flying ball that can roll to tough pin positions.

hahaha, whats your handicap? if you make the green in regulation nearly every hole, then you should be playing off pretty much scratch.

thats pretty ridiculous, depending on the use of the word "dabbled" and what the course was like,

ive dabbled with your mother on a par 5

you were looking elsewhere

hahaha, whats your handicap? if you make the green in regulation nearly every hole, then you should be playing off pretty much scratch.

50 yards from the green is just a weird place to be on a par 4, it means you duffed your 2nd shot or something, honestly most of the time you should be able to get your 2nd shot fairly close if not on it.

i'm no magical player but i can hit the green with a mid to short iron, or end up in a bunker next to it :thumbsup: